Chapter 2

Justin's P.O.V
I write my number on a piece of paper and hand it to Kayla's mom.

"What's this?" Kaylas mom asked

"My number if y'all need anything just call me. And if Kayla ever wants to see me, just give me a call." I said with a smile on my face.

Next day
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked over to see who it was, and not surprised, it was Scooter.

"Yeah?" I said

"It's 10:30am and you got a show tonight and your NOT at rehearsal!"

"Sorry I was sleeping..."

"Mhmmmm"

Scooter hung up the phone. I don't know what it is with scooter but I mean we know all the dances I'm pretty sure I know MY SONGS lyrics.. Ughh!

I know that people are missing the OLLG during the Purpose tour, so I think I'm gonna bring it back a little tonight!

Kayla's P.O.V
I was eating breakfast when my mom came in and handed me the phone. I asked who was it and she didn't respond.

"Hello??" I said scared.

"Hey. Kayla? It's Justin. Umm I was wandering sense I'm in your town, do you wanna come to the show tonight!

I sigh with relieve. It's Justin. WAIT! HE JUST ASKED ME TO COME TO THE SHOW TONIGHT!

"Umm i don't know. I don't know what my mom and dad will say. They're probably going to say no." I said stuttering.

"DONT worry I already asked your mother and she said yes. So what'd you said? Are you in?"

"OH MY GOSH!!!! REALLY?!?!??? Yessss!!!"

"Okay! See you there! Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and ran in the living room to my mom. I was in tears. When I walked in the living room I gave my mom the tightest hug and said "thank you mom" she smile and said "did you say yes?"

"Of course I said yes!" I said!

I cannot wait for the show tonight! It's my very first ever Justin Bieber concert and my very first concert in general! I'm so excited!