Chapter 12

Justin's POV

We are finally home. They let me go home yesterday. I still can't remember anything.

I can tell Selena is really upset. She's been trying to help me as much as she can. I just wish I can remember.

Selena POV

I need to try to talk to Justin. As hard as it will be, I need to talk to him. It's not right for him not knowing anything that's going on. He doesn't even know how, or why he got shot. He doesn't know he had millions of fans crying there selfs to sleep every night hoping he's okay. He doesn't remember me. The love of his life. All the memories we had together. He doesn't remember anything. Do you know how hard that is?

"Justin. We need to talk." I said to Justin.

"Okay... what is it?" He replied.

"I should of told you sooner than this."
I told him the whole story of how and why he got shot, and how the police are investigating the shooting.

"Wait..... why was I preforming?" Asked Justin.

"Justin. Your one of the biggest pop starts in the world. You have millions and millions of fans that love and care about you. You're  a singer Justin."

"What?? I don't believe you. There's no way." Justin said

I pulled out my phone and went to my music and put on his song "Purpose"

"This is your song Justin." I said

He listened.  No one said a word until the song went off.

"If I'm really a singer. And If i have millions of fans. Then they must be worried about me. Is there a way I can tell them that I'm okay?" Justin rambled

Awe he still had a big heart even when he can't remember anything.

"You can tweet something to them." I said

I gave Justin his phone. And he went to Twitter.

I got a twitter notification that said "Justin Bieber tweeted: I can't remember anything but I'm okay. They say it's only temporary. Thank you for all the support." 

Me and Justin watched a few movies then decided to go to bed.

*******

Justin's POV

I woke up. But I was at a beach. There was this one couple that caught my eye.  The looked young. The only thing is, is that the girl looks just like Selena. Maybe I should go up and ask.

I went up to the couple and asked what there names where. They said nothing. It's like they didn't see me. So I just stood there and watched them. They had to little kids with them. A boy that looked around 2 and a girl that looked around 4. They looked so happy. They where playing with the kids in the water. And having so much fun.

*********

As soon as I woke up, I went and asked Selena about the dream.

She started crying.

"Justin, what you described was is a couple of years ago. We went to the beach with your brother and sister.

Selena showed me 3 pictures

"Oh my god

"Oh my god. That's exactly what I saw in my dream." Justin said.

*******

Authors note: I haven't updated in a while but here it is. Don't forget to vote and comment!