Chapter 18

Justin's POV

I start tour again in 4 days. Selena has been acting weird the past couple of weeks. I haven't said anything tho. We haven't talk much about the wedding, actually we really haven't talked at all. It's like she's pushing me away. I wanna ask or talk to her about it but I don't wanna cause any problems.
My birthday is in 2 weeks. We haven't really talked about that either.

"Soooo, I start tour in a few days." I tried to make a conversation with Selena.

"Mhmm." Selena said while watching TV. 

I get up and grab the remote off of the table and turn the TV off.

"Justin, what the heck." Selena yelled at me.

"We need to talk." I told Selena.

"What is there to talk about? I was sitting her minding my own business." Selena said

"You've been acting weird lately. There's something your not telling me." I told Selena.

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME." She ran upstairs and slammed the bedroom door.

******

Selena's POV

I'm starting to feel bad for blowing up on Justin. It's just this whole pregnancy thing is really getting to me. I wanna surprise Justin on his birthday with the pregnancy test but it's really hard not telling him and it's definitely hard to do this alone. I'm afraid that I'm going to say tell him that I'm pregnant, so that's why I've been keeping my distance.

"Justin." I walked down the stairs slowly.

"Yeah." Justin turned to look at me.

I make my way to the couch and sit down beside him.

"Look I'm sorry, there's just a lot going on with me right now, and there's so many things I wanna tell you but I ca-" Justin interrupted me by smashing his lips on mine.

****2 days later****

Me and Justin are in the middle of packing for Justin's tour. I'm very excited for it but then again I'm kind kind of not because what is people gonna think about me being pregnant. Is it going to ruin Justin's career? Is it going to ruin mine? I mean I know I've been on a break for a while but it doesn't mean I wanna quit music.

********
AUTHORS NOTE- this i a short filler chapter. I promise the next on will be longer. Thank you so much for 1k+ read. It means a lot to me. Love youuu💜💜