Chapter 16

Selena POV

"I still can't believe I'm getting married." I squeal.
"Me either. I'm so happy I get to be (position in wedding)" Taylor said excitedly.

Me and Taylor where making plans for the wedding. It's only been 2 weeks sense Justin's proposed and I think Taylor is more excited than I am.

"So what's the theme colors gonna be?" Taylor asked me.

"Umm I'm thinking white and purple." I told Taylor.

"Ohh make sense because purple is Justin's favorite color." Taylor smiled.

"Mhhmm." I replied.

We got pretty much everything organized for the wedding besides the little things, me and Justin still gotta choose the main people for the wedding and Justin has to choose his suit and I have to choose my dress.

******

"Hey Justin, what do you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked Justin.

"Oh yeah.... umm I don't know.... I just wanna spend time with my friends and family and umm my future wife." Justin liked his lips and winked.

"Do you wanna invite the family over and friends, and I can make dinner and we can just chill here." I asked Justin.

"Yeah... sounds good."

"Sooooooo....... when do you wanna get married?" I asked Justin.....

Justin got really close to me and whispered in my ear, "As soon as possible."

He put his hand on my cheek and placed his lips on mine...... and......

******

****4 WEEKS LATER****

I woke up to the sound of Selena throwing up in the bathroom. I look at my phone to see that it was 6:36am. I run into the bathroom and pat her back.

"Are you still not feeling any better?" I asked her.

"No." She replied as she walked back to the bed and I followed her.

"Do you think you need to the doctor?" I asked her.

"No, it's probably just a virus." She said.

"I don't think a virus would last a whole week and a half." I told her.

"Let's just wait a couple of days and see if I get any better." She sighed.

We both laid back down and went back to sleep.

************

"Justin it's 11:30, you need to get up." I woke up to the sound of Selena's voice.

I turn over and pick my phone off of my night stand.

6 missed calls

Scooter: Answer your phone

Scooter: I need you at my office at 10

Scooter: Justin it's literally 11:30 this is important

Scooter: okay, sense your obviously not going to answer me, I'll go in head and tell you. You and Selena have an interview with Ellen at 5:30pm. You better be ready.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" I said.

"What is it?" Selena asked.

"Scooter said Me and you have an interview with Ellen at 5:30pm and didn't tell me till today." I said frustrated.

"We better get ready and head down to his office then." Selena said

Ughhh

********

"I scheduled and interview with Ellen for you too because y'all are getting married right? You need to make that public. And also Justin, you need to announce that your doing stadiums soon. Also Ellen's giving everyone in the audience free tickets to your first stadium show too."

"Okay." Me and Selena both said at the same time.

**********

Me and Selena were backstage waiting for someone to come get us to bring us on stage.

I was so nervous. What where people going to think/say about me and Selena getting married?

Someone knocked on our door queuing us that it was time to go on stage.

We walked on to the stage while the crowd was cheering. I gave Ellen a hug and so did Selena.

"So. How is things going?" Ellen asked us.

"Good." I said and Selena nodded in agreement.

"What about y'alls relationship?" Ellen asked.

"Great, actually me and Justin wanted to make an announcement." Selena turned her head toward me.

The crowd went silent.

"Umm.. well.... I'm just going to get straight to the point." I said.

"Me and Selena is getting married." I said

The crowd gasped and started whispering things.

"Congratulations. I'm very happy for you too. But I better be invited to the wedding." Ellen said.

Me and Selena both started laughing.

"So Justin, you just went on tour, how was it?" Ellen asked.

"It was amazing. My fans are amazing. I couldn't ask for better fans. I have so many amazing people supporting me. It's crazy." I told Ellen.

"And I'm actually going to be doing a stadium tour here very soon starting in Mexico." I said.

The crowd started cheering.

"That's right and you all get free tickets to his first show." Ellen told the audience.

The crowds cheers got louder.

Me and Selena stood up and walked off of stage after telling Ellen bye.

*******

Selena's POV

Justin's driver was driving us home. All of the sudden I felt sick to my stomach.

"Justin i think I'm going to throw up." I told him.

Justin told the driver to pull over and I got out and threw up.

"Selena you really need to go to the doctor." Justin told me.

I turned my head looking out the window ignoring him.

************

Authors note:

I think I'm going to end the book soon. I don't even know why I'm still writing.. hope you all like this chapter. Comment what you think. Love you guys..

What do you think is wrong with Selena?

How are you liking the book so far?

Wedding dresses ideas?

I need feedback!!!