Chapter 22

Selena POV:

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm about to give myself to Justin Drew Bieber for the rest of our life's. I never thought I would be getting married and be pregnant at 25 years old. But it's all worth it. I love Justin with all of my heart, I would do anything for him. He's the reason I kept going back to him through the bad times. I couldn't live without him.

"Hunny, it's time." My mom peeked her head through the door. I smiled, I walked over to her and gave her the biggest hug. I took a deep breath and we all took our places.

Two guys opened the double doors. Me and my dad walked down the isle until we reached the end. My dad let go of my arm and placed a kiss on my cheek and sat down by my mom. I stood in front of Justin trying to control my tears.

Justin leaned in a kissed by cheek. "You're look beautiful." Justin whispered. I smiled and I felt my cheeks getting hot.

The solemniser started saying the things your supposed to say in a wedding but I was barely listening. I was so lost in Justin's eyes I almost forgot I was getting married to him.

It finally got to our vows. Tears were streaming down my face. Justin put his hand on my face a wiped my tears with his thumb and brought his hand down to hold mine again.

"Selena," Justin started. "Once I laid eyes on you I knew that one day I would be marrying you, and look where I am. I want to live the rest of my life with you and our children." Justin put his hand on my baby bump. "I want to wake up and see your beautiful face every single morning. I wanna see your beautiful smile everyday."

At this point we were both crying our eyes out.

"Selena your my best friend, my soulmate, and I can't imagine my life without you. Your my everything. You made me into the man I am today. Without you I would me nothing. Selena, I love you with everything that I have in me and I will continue to love you till the day I breathe my last breath. I've made plenty mistakes and I'm dearly sorry for all of them. But I can't live without you Selena. I love you."

"Selena." The solmniser said.

"Justin," I started "When we first met, we were only teenagers, we started hanging out more and more and I realized I was in love with you. We were in love with each other. We didn't let the money, or the fame or anyone  get in between our relationship. Yes, we have both made terrible mistakes, we argue and disagree on things, but I never and I will never stop loving you. Justin, I can't live a day without you. When your gone, it's like a piece of me is gone."

I took a deep breath to collect myself.

"Justin, I love you more than the world can imagine. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, forever. I promise to love you and give you everything I can for the years to come along. I love you."

Jaxon handed us the rings.

"Do you, Justin Drew Bieber, take Selena Marie Gomez to be your wife?" The solmniser asked.

"I do." Justin said as he slip the ring on to my finger.

"And do you, Selena Marie Gomez take Justin Drew Bieber to be your husband?" The solmniser asked.

"I do." I said as I slid the find on to Justin's finger.

"With the power I have invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Justin didn't hesitate smashing his lips on mine. Everyone cheered.

Our first kiss as a married couple was long and very passionate. It was perfect, everything's perfect.

******

Justin's POV:

THE NEXT DAY

When I woke up I saw the love of my life, my wife next to me.

Last night we flew to Hawaii for our Honeymoon. It's just me and her, we have nothing to worry about.

"Baby," I whispered "get up." I softly kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Good morning, wife." I said.

"Good morning, husband." She smiled.

*****

We spent the next 2 weeks spending time with each other. The paparazzi and fans found out we were here but we didn't let them ruin our Honeymoon. I'm so happy I got to marry the love of my life. She makes me so happy. I can't live without her. I can't wait to see what the future hold for both of us.

*******
A/N: THE END!!! But it's not completely over yet. There's gonna be a epilogue..

Anyway thank you so so much for reading this book. I never thought I would get over 1k views. So if you are reading i wanna thank you for everything. I love you guys so so much.