Chapter 21

Selena's POV

It was the day before the wedding and me and Justin where going shopping for the wedding. But we didn't go together because the groom isn't supposed to see the bride before the ceremony.

Jazzy, Jaxon, Jermey and Pattie are in LA For the wedding tomorrow. So I'm at a wedding place with Kayla, Jazzy and Taylor.

I kept on looking for dresses and tried them on but none of them really seemed to be 'the one'.

"SELLY!" I heard Kayla and Jazzy yell my name. I turned my head in the direction of their voice. I walked over to them.

"What about this one?" Jazmyn asked. When I saw it my eyes got wide. It was beautiful. I went and tried it on and looked in the body mirror they had there. It fit me perfectly. It was a dress I actually felt 100% confident in.

"Do you like it?" Asked Kayla

"Oh my god. Yesss!! I love it!! It's beautiful! Taylor come here I want this one." Taylor walked over to where we were all at and her eyes got wide when she saw me.

"Oh my gosh Sel, it's beautiful!" Taylor said. I smiled. And looked my back the dress in the mirror.
"It's perfect" i said.

*********

Justin POV

We are at a store looking for a suit for the wedding tomorrow. I'm so happy I'm getting to marry the love of my life tomorrow.

I'm here with Jaxon, Chaz, and Ryan.

I've tried on so many suits, I didn't like any of them. Chaz and Ryan says I'm too picky and Jaxon has been picking out the craziest suits for me to wear. He was adorable though. I can't wait to have a kid of my own.

We decided to go to a different store sense we couldn't find anything. I never thought it would be so hard to pick out a suit for a wedding, but I want it to be perfect. I wonder if Selena's having the same problem as me.

We are at the store and we where smart enough to get a guy that works there to help us.

Just like the other store. I've tried on like 10 suits and I didn't like any of them.

"I'm trying on one more and If i don't like it we're leaving." I told Ryan and Chaz.
"Justin it's only because your too picky. Just pick one already." Ryan said.
"Yeah. There was a lot of suits that looked really good on you." Chaz said.
"Guys. Y'all aren't helping." The guy came back to a suit. I went a tried it on.

I came out of the dressing room and ask the boys how they liked it.
"Woahh Justin. I like it. You look really good." Chaz said.
"Yeah.. I think this is the best one yet." Ryan said.
"What do you think Jaxon?" I asked Jaxon.
"You should get this one Justin." Jaxon said while pointing at the suit that I was wearing.

I walk over the the body length mirror and I instantly knew it was the one.

"Guys, I want this one. I think it's the one." I told Ryan and Chaz.

********
A/N: This chapters short, yeah I know... it's just a filler chapter. The next chapter is gonna be longer I promise.

Guysss I know no on reads my book but to the people that do PLEASE COMMENT BABY GIRL NAME!! I NEED SUGGESTIONS!!!!

Thank you for reading this chapter and i will see you in the next one.... love you💟