Chapter 19

Justin's POV

"Selena, wake up." I nudged Selena to wake up. Its 5:30am in the morning.

Tour has been going great. Mexico has been amazing as well. Tomorrow is my birthday and me and Selena are flying back to LA because family and friends are coming for my birthday. I'm gonna be 23. And all I want is to be a better person.

"Ughhhhhh just give me 5 more minutes. It's too early." Selena moaned.

I got up to get ready and get the rest of our things packed for our flight that's at 8:00am. But luckily we don't have to go through the whole stupid airport process because we have a private jet.

I go back into our bedroom and see Selena sound asleep again...

"Selena come on baby, you have to get up or we will be late." I said to Selena.

"Okayyyyy I'm up!! But first kiss me." Selena said with a smile on her face.

I kissed her quickly.

"Okay... now get up." I said.

"Okaayyyy." Selena dragged out the vowels.

***next day***

Selena's POV

It's Justin's birthday, I really don't know how I'm gonna tell Justin I'm pregnant. I don't know how he's gonna react. I mean, he's always wanted a family and he loves kids, so it's shouldn't be that bad. Right?

So my plan was that Ryan takes Justin's somewhere to distract Justin while I get the house ready for him birthday.  

Once Ryan left with Justin I instantly called Taylor and told her to come over.

We got the house decorated and the presents and his cake on the table.

We got him 2 cakes.