Epilogue

3rd person POV:

"Emory, get up baby, it's your first day of school." Selena walked into her daughters bedroom. Emory May Bieber.

"Okay mommy." Selena sat on Emory's bed and gave her a huge hug.
"Are you nervous?" Selena asked Emory.
"A little bit, but Imma big girl." Selena smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
"Get ready and I'm gonna take you to school." Selena told Emory.

Selena walked into her bedroom and she saw Justin putting a shirt on and getting ready for the day.

"Good morning." Selena kissed Justin.
"Good morning, beautiful." Justin smiled.
"What's wrong, you look sad?" Justin asked Selena.
"Nothing, it's just its Emorys first day of school and she's growing up to fast." Justin wrapped his arms around Selena.
"I know. Our baby is growing into a beautiful young girl. But she will always be OUR baby. So don't be sad okay?" Justin kissed the top of Selena's forehead and wiped her tears.

"Are the twins up yet?" Selena walked over to the two cribs that held a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful baby boy. Marie Nicole Bieber and Drew Mason Bieber.

Selena and Justin named the twins after their middle names.

Selena picked up Marie and put her on their bed and did the same with Drew.

Selena kissed both of the babies on the cheek and looked at Justin

"Okay, I'm gonna take Emory to school." Selena walked toward Justin and leaned in for a long and passionate kiss.

"I love you." Selena told Justin. And with that Selena got Emory and took her to school.

Selena walked Emory into her classroom gave her a hug and walked out.

Selena's POV:

I can't believe my baby is growing up. She's growing so fast. I remember when she was first born.

~Flashback~

December 21, 2017

I woke up to a stabbing pain in my stomach. The bed was soaked. I looked at the time and it was 3:45am.

"Justin, Justin get up, my water broke." I nudged Justin.

"What?" Justin asked.

"Justin, my water broke." I told Justin.

"Oh my god, okay. We have to go to the hospital." Justin ran over to me and helped me get out of bed. We walked to the car and he helped me get in.

"It's okay, Ill be right back I'm gonna get the hospital stuff." Justin told me. I groaned in pain.

After what seemed like forever, Justin finally came back and put the stuff in the car and drove off.