Chapter 7

**2 days later**

Justin's POV

I got out of the hospital yesterday. So I've been just resting and not doing much, but it's 12:45pm and I'm bored. I should do something.

"Selena? Wanna come with me?" I yelled so she will hear me all the way in the kitchen

"What?? Where are you going? You know what the doctor said. You can't be doing much." She said

"I don't care what the doctor said! I'm going to the hospital to see Kayla wether you like it or not! So do you wanna come or not." I explained

"But Justin............ Okay I'll come."

Selenas POV

We are in the car and Justin's driver is driving. There's hasn't been a single word sense we gotten into the car. I wander what's wrong with him. He will barley talk to me ever sense he's gotten out of the hospital he won't even sleep in the bed. He's been sleeping on the couch. Every time I ask him what's wrong, he always gets mad and offensive. I know there's something wrong with him and I gotta find out.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. We both walked in and went to Kaylas room. When I saw Kayla, I was heartbroken. I can't imagine what Justin was feeling. Shes pitiful. Shes in critical condition but at least she's progressing.

I watched Justin as he sat down in a chair beside the bed and then he started crying his eyes out. I walked over there toward him and started patting his back for comfort. "Justin, are you okay?" I said, hoping he would respond.

"Leave me alone! DONT TOUCH ME! Get away from me!" He pushed my hand off of his back and started crying even harder.

I walk out of the room and stand out in the hall trying my best to hold back the tears.

I don't know why he's pushing me away. But I can't let him just do that to me. I can't let him push me away. I know he's going through a tough time in his life right now but I'm not gonna let him push me away I have to help him and stay with him no matter how much he pushes me away.

The day I met him I made a promise to myself that I would not ever leave him and I would never let him push me away. We've been through so much together, why would I stop now?

I finally get the strength to dry my eyes and walk back in the room. When I open the door I noticed that he was still crying. I walked over to him and sat in a chair beside him and start patting his back. "It's gonna be okay. Okay? Look at me Justin. It's gonna be okay. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise." I said. "How do you know?" He whispered. "I just know. Just believe me." Justin buried his head in my arms as I hold him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear. "Don't ever leave me." He said in a raspy voice from crying. "I won't." I told him.

Justin's POV

There was an unexpected knock on the door then the door opened. Me and Selena both jumped. It was just Kaylas parents. Apparently they've been in the cafeteria because they had food. "We brought back food for y'all." Kaylas mom said. "Thank you." I heard Selena say. "Justin, come on let's eat." Selena said. "I'm not hungry." I said while i look at the window. "Come on Justin. I know your hungry. You haven't been eating much lately and you barely ate anything today." Selena tried and tried to get me to eat, then I finally got tired of it. "I SAID IM NOT HUNGRY!" I yelled. I ran out of the room and went out of the hospital and got in the car.

Selena must of followed me because when I got in the car she was right behind me.

She opened the car door and got in the car with me. I just turn my head the other way where I don't have to look at her.

"Justin?" She whispered. I didn't say anything

"Justin! Listen to me. I'm not gonna ever leave you, okay? I will always be here for you. I've been with you through the good times and I'm not gonna leave through the hard times. You mean everything to me. I don't know what I would do without you." She paused for like 5 seconds.

"Justin! Look at me." She grabbed my chin and turned my face toward her. "I'm not ever leaving. Okay?" I fell deep in her beautiful brown eyes. Then she she ended the conversation with a long sweet passionate kiss.

Selena's POV

The car ride was long and silent. But what Justin doesn't know is that I have a huge surprise for him sense it's almost Christmas.

***************************
AUTHORS NOTE:
I hope you liked this chapter. It's kind of short. But anyway, what do you think about Justin. What do you think the surprise is from Selena to Justin? What do you thinks gonna happen in the next chapter? What do you want to happen? Leave your answer in the comments below.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YALL FOR READING THIS BOOK. It's not over but I just wanted to thank y'all because I have 200+ reads! I love you all so very much! Y'all are se-cute😂😂 (if your a belieber you would understand) anyway I'm gonna go! Bye guys! ❤️️