Chapter 6

Selenas POV
"You've always never wanted to let anyone down. If you leave me, your letting all of us down. Your beliebers me the bieber crew, Scooter, the whole world. Come on Justin. Don't let us down."

About 2 minutes after that I felt his hand get tighter around my hand. Wait! He just squeezed my hand!! I went to go scream of happiness but something told me not to, instead I whispered "Justin?" He slowly opened his eyes, he blinked a couple of times then looked at me. "I'm not gonna let anyone down." He looked at me and tried to smile. I smiled back and went to his bed and hugged him and didn't let go.. "Don't scare me like that ever again." I scolded him. He smirks at me.

"Oh good!! Your awake!!!" The nurse said with happiness. "Let me just go tell the doctor."

Then we both just stare deep in each other's eyes.

Justin's POV
I can't believe I'm awake. But I have to listen to Avalana. She was right about everything she told me. As soon as I get permission to leave, I'm going straight to Kaylas room. I have to see her.

There was a knock on the door. And then the door popped open. "I heard you finally woke up. Are you in any kind of pain?" I shake my head no and then say "nothing major. Just my head but it's not anything to be worried about." I say to the doctor. "Well we are going to give you so medicine anyway to stop the pain. Because the pain could cause stress and we don't want that." Me and Selena both nod to agree. "A nurse will be In here in a minute. Any questions?" He asked. "Umm yeah actually. When will I be able to get out of here?" The doctor laughs lightly. "We'll see how you do tomorrow and if you do ok then you can go home." He told us. "Okay" I sighed. Then he walked out. "Hey! At least we will probably get to go home tomorrow."
"Yeah" I give her a fake smile.

I asked Selena if I could have my phone and she said she doesn't see a problem with it so she hand it to me. I instantly go on twitter.

@_BelieberForLife_: @justinbieber I hope you get better Justin. We are all praying for you. I love you.

@justinmyidol: I just heard about what's going on with @justinbieber
I hope you get better soon Justin! We miss you.

@HEFOLLOWEDME: omg I really hope you get better @justinbieber I've been literally crying for the past 2 days! I'm worried about you!

@jelieber_for_life: Justin!! Please get better! We need you. You can't just leave us like this. We love you!!! @justinbieber

I was going through all of these tweets by my beliebers! I warms my heart to see and know that they care so much about me! I love them more than anyone can imagine! I will never let them down. I tweet:

Currently feel like crap! But I'm okay! Just glad to have @selenagomez and #mybeliebers for support. And I also can't forget the whole bieber crew! I love you guys!!! #muchlove

I sign out of twitter and cut off my phone and quickly go to sleep..

**********
AUTHORS NOTE
I'm glad that Justin is okay! Kind feel bad for all of them! This book is kind of sad because would if this happened in real life? I would literally die!! This book is actually a short chapter, that's why I added the twitter session!

What do you thinks gonna happen next?? Should there be more drama again or should i just be chill with it right now?

Like comment and vote! Love you guys!❤️️❤️️