about time • ethan x will

hope you like it... :3

A locker was slammed shut next to me, making me flinch as I was about to stack my books inside of mine. I shut my eyes. Sounds and voices all around me, one of the many reasons why I hated school. Couldn't I just disappear? Right now, please... Anyway, the inside of my locker was decorated with all kinds of things; pictures, shedules, a calendar, movie tickets from awesome movies... Most of the pictures were of my best friend, Will, and I.

I closed my locker and turned around, coming face to face with the person I'd tried to avoid all day. Will stood there with his arms crossed, looking mad and confused. I swallowed, took a deep breath, and our eyes met. His green eyes seemed greener when we were standing this close, and it was almost as if I saw worry in them. "Seriously, Ethan, what's up? You've ignored me all day..."

Fuck my life, kill me now.

I turned my attention to the floor. What was I supposed to say? He knew when I was lying, we'd been best friends for years. "I can't..." Will sighed and grabbed my arm, dragging me into a random, empty classroom. He shut the door and turned around to face me. "Show me your arms," he said, sternly. I stood still, didn't move and inch.

"Please." This time his voice was pleading. I knew he cared, he always had. So I began unbuttoning my plaid shirt, blushing because I hated taking off something in front of people. When he said 'arms' I knew he meant from shoulders to wrists, so I had no other choice. I felt his eyes on me as I dropped the shirt to the floor, and then he gasped. He stepped forward, alarmed, and grabbed my hands, turning them around to show the undersides of my wrists. Right there, on my wrists, my suicide attempt. Will's eyes were filled with tears, and I immediately regretted what I'd done - Will rarely cried.

When I sat on the bathroom floor that night, with blood pulsing from my slit wrists, I felt like no one cared. But now I knew Will did, I truly knew. Without a word, he embraced me in a hug, head on my shoulder. I stood frozen for a second or two, before wrapping my arms around his neck. Something wet hit my shoulder, and Will was shaking, crying silently. I pulled away from him and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know if you would care if I killed myself..." The sadness in Will's eyes was replaced by anger.

"Not care? Not care? Really? I've known you for years, you're my best friend! You thought I didn't care?" He wasn't yelling, but his voice was raised a little. "If you killed yourself I would've done the same. I can't live without you. I love you..."

I just stared at him, widened eyes and lips apart. My best friend, the guy I'd been in love with since we were twelve, said he loved me. He probably meant the other 'I love you' like what you could tell your parents but I didn't care.

Without wasting any more time, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him down to my height, and crashed my lips on his. I bet his eyes were open because he made a surprised sound, and froze. I just pressed my lips harder against his, savouring the moment because he would probably never talk to me again. I pulled back. His eyes were widened, and he was just staring. What the fuck did I do? I just ruined everything! Before he had a chance to punch me or something I sprinted out of the classroom.

***

It was Monday, and I had ignored Will all weekened, scared of what he would say or do. Maybe he would end our friendship? Maybe he would slap or punch me? Call me a faggot or something else? Leave me?

I entered the doors to school and went straight for my locker, ignoring everyone as I did. I barely survived the classes before lunch, but I finally entered the cafeteria. I hadn't seen Will yet. Lucky me. The cafeteria was full of students, and I went over to the food. Yum. I got a tray of something and scanned the room for an empty table. I saw one but before I got to take a step the tray was ripped out of my hands and thrown to the floor, food everywhere. "What the-?!" I stopped my yelling once I met his green eyes, and Will was standing in front of me. The whole cafeteria was silent, and everyone was staring at us. "Will, I-" I was cut off by Will doing something totally unexpected.

He grabbed my waist, pulled me closer, and smashed our lips together. I didn't know what to do. The guy I was in love with was kissing me in front of the whole school, and everyone saw...

Screw this.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him even closer, kissing him back, closing my eyes aswell. He groaned and licked my bottom lip, to which I opened my mouth right away. He plunged his tongue into my mouth, squeezing my butt. I moaned and move my tongue with his. The silence was filled with kissing noises and moaning.

I was reminded we were in public when someone coughed, and his hands were on my hips as I pulled away and opened my eyes. Will's pupils were blown wide. His lips was red and seemed bigger from the kissing.

Suddenly applause broke out. People stood up from their seats. Someone whistled and others were grinning.

"About time!" someone yelled.

I blushed and Will brought me even closer, smiling. "Be my boyfriend?" he asked over the applause.

"What do you think, dumbass?" I asked and kissed him again.

ye... i dunno... hope you liked it xD