hard • luke x dan

Being in love with someone who's straight sucks.

If you're into the same gender, of course.

He'd always been there for me.

He'd never left my side.

He was always understanding.

He was kind.

He was cute.

He was every girl and gay guy's dream.

He was my...

Best friend.

It sucked. I'd been in love with him for a while now, and he absolutely had no idea. Some days I wanted to scream it to him, but I knew I would regret it later. He knew I was gay, of course, and I'd told him I didn't like him that way. He accepted me, unlike his current girlfriend. Annie hated me. She always looked at me in disgust, sent me texts, told me stuff. She was really annoying, as you might understand. And of course Dan never noticed. All he saw was a pretty girl.

The three of us were currently sitting on Dan's bed, watching a random horror movie. It wasn't even scary, but still Annie screamed and hid her face in Dan's chest and he would kiss her head or forehead and tell her that it was just a movie. I made unhearable gagging sounds and rolled my eyes. Bitch get your hands off him.

By the time the movie ended I was almost asleep. Someone shook my shoulder and I opened my eyes and met his brown. I was laying on his bed, on top of the covers, and he was leaning over me, standing on the floor. "Annie just left, would you like to stay the night, or?"

I nodded and closed my eyes again. It was pretty late anyway, so it wouldn't hurt to sleep now.

The bed dipped beside me and the covers were lifted. Dan layed under and closed his eyes. No talking? Really?

After a while it got cold and I went under the covers next to him, still dressed. His bed weren't exactly big, but it wasn't the smallest either.

"Why're you still dressed?"

His voice was groggy. "Uhm... I don't know.." I said, and then he said, "So take them off, then..." I did as he said and layed back down, this time in my briefs. He too was only wearing that. Holy mother of Lord Jesus! Was I dead? Was I in heaven?

Okay, I couldn't be in heaven, because I was definitely going straight (or gay) to hell.

***

Hard.

It was hard.

No doubt it was.

And it was pressed against my butt.

Dan's hard on was pressing against my butt. I was laying on my side, him behind me with an arm wrapped around my waist. He was spooning me, and he was hard.

HE WAS SPOONING ME AND HE WAS HARD. OH MY GOD!

But it was kind of embarrassing too. Our legs were tangled together. I tried to get out of his grip, but he pulled me closer in his sleep.

Well, enjoy this while it lasts I guess?

I began moving my butt against it, and I felt him tense. I continued doing that, pressing harder against him. I was grinding on him, kind of I think.

Suddenly he began moving too, pushing against me. I was in total shock but I continued my movements. Dan moaned loudly, pulling me even closer, I felt his chest press against my back.

The hand that was around my waist moved down to my...

I gasped as he pushed his hand into my briefs and began stroking me. We were both moaning now, and I felt myself get dizzy and close to the end.

Was this happening? Was it really?

Dan gasped and moaned, "Luke!"

I moaned his name too as I came in his hand, and he in his briefs.

When I was breathing normally again, I turned around to face him. His cheeks were flushed and his pupils blown.

He leaned his face closer to mine and then his lips were on mine. In surprise, I breathed through my nose. It was just a soft peck, but it counted as a kiss, right?

I opened my mouth to ask something, but he already knew, and answered.

"I broke up with her before she went out of the door last night. I'm in love with someone else, and I hope you'll return it, because I have noticed the way you look at me and all that. And I saw the gagging faces last night."

I made a face in disgust, and he looked kind of hurt.

"What's wrong?"

I then gagged and said, "Morning breath!"

"Well, yours isn't exactly roses either."

i should probably say i'm from norway so my english isn't exactly great... xD