we had sex, so what? • jonah x mike

wrote this in class, wink wonk xD

"Baabe, your mom wants you downstairs... Making breakfeast or something," Mike said as he entered my room. I groaned loudly and threw the sheets over my head, closing my eyes again.

I heard a chuckle and then the sound of the door closing. Footsteps approached my bed and the sheets were pulled down to my chest. "Jesus, it's freezing!" I exclaimed.

"Honey, I'm not Jesus," Mike said before crawling on top of me.

"What're you doing?"

But he didn't answer. Instead, he straddled my thighs and leaned down towards me and kissed my neck.

"Mom's downstairs, idiot!" I tried to push him off - really not wanting to, because I did want this, but my mom was right downstairs - but he, of course, was stronger than me.

He trailed kisses up my neck to my jaw, then cheek, before glancing at me.

"I hate you," I said.

***

I ended up straddling his lap, neck arched as Mike sucked on it. A gasp escaped my open mouth as I felt his teeth run over another hickey. My hands moved from his shoulders to tangle into his dark hair.

Did I mention we were naked? Well, now I did.

His hands moved under my thighs and he pulled me closer, making our hard members collide, and he began licking on the spot just over my collarbone.

I gasped as his fingers began teasing my nipples, and Mike's warm breath hit me as he laughed.

"Mike... please!"

***

His fingers, now wet with lube, teased my entrance, and then he pushed one inside. "Hnng...!" I clung onto him as he began thrusting it in and out of my tight heat. It was uncomfortable having something there, but at the same time it felt good.

I soon got used to his finger and moved my hips, meeting his thrusts. Mike grinned and pushed another finger inside, keeping his eyes on me, watching my reactions. I blushed but soon moaned when he scissored his fingers in all kinds of directions.

I was shaking, the sensation felt so good. I continued to fuck myself on his fingers, small moans escaping once a while.

"God, you're cute," Mike said, kissing my neck.

With the hand that wasn't busy down with my entrance, pinched one of my hardened nipples, making me whine, and he pushed a third finger in.

Then, he hit the bundle of nerves and I moaned louder than ever. He continued to aim for that spot, kissing my neck while doing so. Wet sounds filled the room. I felt myself close to the edge and tightened on his fingers.

"Mike... I'm gonna-" I got out, and then his fingers disappeared, leaving me empty and open. I let out an inhuman sound, missing how close we were.

His hand reached for the condom that was on the nightstand, but I grabbed his hand. He gave me a confused look. "Don't," I said, and his eyes widened.

"You sure?"

I nodded.

Before he had a chance to do something else, I grabbed his hard member and lined it up with my entrance. "Jonah-!" Too late.

I pushed down onto it, moaning as the head was in. "Am I hurting you?" He asked in panic. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes he just cares too much. His member filled me up, inch by inch. Then it was completely in, and I began moving my hips up and down, thrusting it in and out of myself.

Mike moaned and threw his head back. I moaned too and quickened my pace.

Wet sounds filled the room yet again, making everything hotter, even the bed was creaking.

His hands went to my hips, making me go even faster. Mike began moving too, wasn't exactly that easy in his position, sitting on the bed with his back against the wall.

Suddenly he hit my prostate and I went even faster, moaning his name a couple of hundred times.

"Oh, god, Mike.. I'm-" I was cut off by myself moaning.

I screamed as I came. Mike moaned and I buried my head in his neck, breathing heavily as he continued to thrust into me.

"You're beautiful," he said, and then he came, filling me up.

***

I was dressed and ready when I entered the dining room.

Mom and Dad sat there, along with my two older brothers and......

Basically my whole family; aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins. They were all staring at me.

"Fuck..." I muttered under my breath, and I felt myself blush.

"Had fun? Nice scream at the end," one of my brothers, Paul, said, and Mom hit his arm. "Oww, abuse!"

Mom rolled her eyes and looked at me. "You're seventeen, you're-!" But I cut her off.

"I don't wanna hear it," I then turned around to leave the room, but stopped when I saw Mike enter.

Damn it, really?!

He didn't have a shirt on, and his hair was all messy... Like 'I just had sex' messy. He winked when he saw me, but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw everyone at the table, and blushed.

"Mike, had fun?" Paul asked, wiggling his eyebrows, earning another hit from Mom. "Calm down, woman!"

Mom turned her attention to Mike. "How dare you do that to my son? He's underage! You're eighteen, you should've stopped it from happening, you are-!"

"MOM WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?! WE HAD SEX, SO WHAT?! NO BIG DEAL!" I yelled over her voice, not giving a single fuck about all the five-year-olds sitting there.

Mom seemed speechless, I almost never raised my voice like that.

I turned around to face Mike, and pulled him with me back upstairs. When we were in my room with the door closed, he leaned down to my height and our lips met.

It was a long, sweet kiss, filled with passion. I moaned and ran my hands down his chest. He then pulled away.

"Let's not do that right here," he said, probably stressed about my Mom.

"Where's your parents?"

"Uhm, out."

"Well then let's get going!"

hope you liked it xP