my brother • evan x jason

!!! warning !!!

!!! incest !!!

!!! incest !!!

!!! incest !!!

don't like, skip this one

if you read it, enjoy xD

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! NOW I'M GONNA GO KILL MYSELF!" I yelled.

"What, no. Don't kill yourself!"

"IS THAT REALLY WHO DIES?"

"Yup."

"Gaahrd! I hate you!"

Jason laughed, his aero blue eyes shining. "You know you love me."

"YOU HAD TO SPOIL THAT! REALLY?"

"I-"

"I'VE WAITED MONTHS! MONTHS! I HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE YET!"

Jason just laughed, making me punch him in the arm.

"Oww, when did you get muscles?"

I ignored him as he rubbed his arm and stood up from the couch. The first episode of Walking Dead season 7 got out yesterday and I still hadn't watched it. I'd waited for months, and he spoiled it.

"Evan-"

But I left the living room. I went down the stairs to our room (yes, we shared) and closed the door when I was inside. I then threw myself onto my bed, face first. I freaking hated him. He didn't even like Walking Dead. He just watched it to spoil who died because he knew I'd waited for months.

The door opened minutes later and then closed. I felt someone sit down on my back. "Jason..." I grumbled. Then he began tickling my sides. "NOO! PLEASE STOP! HAVE MERCY!" I laughed and tried to turn around but it was impossible. He continued his movements, laughing as he did. "JASON!"

"JAAAAASOOON?" A girly voice yelled from upstairs.

"Shit," Jason muttered and got off me. He then ran out of the room and I heard him disappear up the stairs. Confused and curious, I followed him. When I entered the hall I immediately regretted following. Jason had skinny legs wrapped around his waist. He had his hands on her butt, pressing her against the wall. She had her fingers in his black hair. And they were sucking each other's faces off. I felt a lump in my throat as I forced the tears back.

Being in love with your brother sucks. You can't exactly tell anyone, because they'll think you're crazy. It's not normal being attracted to your sibling. It's weird. But I was in love with him. I had been since I was thirteen (now I'm fifteen and he's eighteen...)

I cleared my throat and Jason pulled away from the girl, lowering her to the floor.

"Oh... Uhm, this is Evan, my brother."

The girl looked at me and ran forward. She threw her skinny arms around me and squeezed me. "Oh my gosh, I've heard so much about you! I'm Miranda!" Ugh, her voice. Shoot me. It was so whiny.

She pulled back and then kissed my cheek. She then ruffled my newly dyed purple hair while saying, "I love the hair!"

Ugh...

"Jasoooon, can we pwease (IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PWEASE) watch a movie?" Miranda whined and pulled on his arm.

"Uh, yeah," Jason said, and they went into the living room.

"Why don't you join us, Evan?" Miranda said.

I hesitated and looked at Jason who nodded frantically. "Okay... Sure..."