always been friends • tony x jeremy

woah, thanks for 22 votes x3

"Hey," I said as I opened Harry's door. I closed it and turned around and he was standing in front of me. I took a step forward and stood on my toes to kiss him, but he turned his head. Confused, I pulled back and met his eyes. "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"You may wanna sit down..." Harry said and sat down on the edge of his bed. I took a seat beside him, watching carefully as he took a deep breath.

"Well?" He didn't say anything, just kept staring down at his hands. He seemed nervous.

"I can't be with you anymore."

"W-what?"

"I'm breaking up with you."

"B-but- why?" I couldn't control the shaking in my voice, and my vision became blurry.

Harry shaked his head, and said, "Will you please just leave?"

"But-"

"GET OUT!"

Startled, I stood up from the bed and stumbled out of the room.

I tried to act normal as I went through the living room where his parents were sitting. "Tony? Why're you leaving so soon?" His mom questioned.

"Mom needed me," I quickly replied.

I reached the hall and stepped into my shoes before leaving that house for the last time.

***

I didn't know where I was going but I ended up at my friend's house, Jeremy.

I rang the door bell, and it opened a few seconds after by Jeremy.

"Oh, Tony, hey. Surprised to see you here," he said and laughed nervously. "You wanna come in? Okay that's a stupid question... Uhh." He stepped aside and I went past him. I swear his face turned a little pink. Was he blushing?

He closed the door and turned around to face me with a questioning look.

I was actually surprised I had managed to stay calm all this time. Now that I was with him I just wanted to break down, let it all out.

But I couldn't cry. Not in front of him. Plus, it was kinda stupid. Harry had only been my boyfriend for five months. Jeremy knew about Harry, he had a past with him or something, some huge fight that ended their friendship.

"Tony?"

I glanced up at him as he said my name.

"Are you okay?"

That's when I couldn't keep it in anymore. When you've tried to calm yourself for so long and someone asks you that...

I shaked my head as tears fell in what felt like waves, and covered my face with my hands.

Arms instantly wrapped around me and I was pulled against him.

"I'm sorry..." I sobbed into his shirt.

"Why are you apologizing? Clearly someone should apologize to you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face there.

Was I being weird? Is it normal to cry over stuff like this? I mean, it was only five months...

"Harry," I got out between sobs.

He tensed and tightened his arms around me. "He promised me he wouldn't-" Jeremy stopped in the middle of the sentence.

We stood there for what felt like decades before I calmed down and pulled away. There was a huge dark spot on his shirt by my tears and I blushed. "Sorry..."

"It's okay," he said and smiled down at me. "You wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head.

We ended up watching horror movies for the rest of the day and I ended up spending the night.

*** (four weeks later) ***

"No, please don't!" I yelled, but it was too late.

I hit the water and went under. That fucker.

My clothes were heavy, but I reached the surface.

"REALLY?!"

Jeremy stood there, laughing.

"THAT WASN'T FUNNY!"

I probably looked like a five year old with my arms crossed like that.

"Well, will you at least give me a hand?" I asked and lifted mine towards him.

He chuckled and grabbed it, about to lift me up, but I used all my strenght and pulled him into the pool aswell.

"What the hell?"

I laughed and he splashed water in my face.

We had a splashing fight or whatever until I got cold and decided to get out of the pool.

I lifted myself out of it and Jeremy followed.

We stood by it and looked at each other. Why was he looking at me like that?

"What?" I asked, probably a funny look on my face.

"I don't know..." he said, and before I knew it, he put a hand on my cheek and leaned down towards me.

I leaned in too, and there was probably only an inch between us. I put a hand on his shoulder and he closed his eyes.

That fucker.

His lips brushed against mine and that's when I pushed him sideways into the pool.

I broke out in fits of laughter as he gave me a murderous look. I fell to my knees on the grass and he swam over to me. He used his arms to lift himself up - damn, some muscles - and his face was in front of mine. I cupped his face and pressed my lips on his. I felt him smile before he kissed back.

His arms found my waist and he wrapped his arms around me. I let him pull me into the water and wrapped my legs around him.

His tongue licked my bottom lip and I willingly parted my lips. Our tongues battled for dominance, and he obviously won... I moaned and moved my hands to tangle into his wet hair.

"No dirty dirty in the pool!"

I pulled away from Jeremy, and he whined. I glanced behind Jeremy to see his sister stand there.

But it was fiiine, only his sister and seven friends, no biggie.

hope you liked it xD