idiot • toby x jamie

"-and then he was like, excuse me but-. Toby, are you even listening?"

I blinked when Ally snapped her fingers inches away from my face. "Yea, yea, I'm listening."

She raised an eyebrow. "Alright, then what did I just say?"

"Okay maybe I wasn't listening, but I've got better things to do than listen to you talk about all the hot guys you meet."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"Like, maybe, I don't know, eat?"

Ally rolled her eyes before looking at Jamie who wasn't paying any attention to her at all. "Seriously you guys, I thought gay people were fabulous and stuff, you're just boring." Jamie glanced up from his food. "Hey, I think we're pretty fabulous. Right, Toby?"

"...Right," I mumbled before continuing to eat.

"You're gonna get fat one day, my friend," Ally said.

"Fatter," I corrected.

"Oh please. Honey, you're a stick with legs," Jamie said.

"Whatever you say," I sighed, putting my fork down.

"Can't you two just kiss already."

I chuckled and looked at Ally, "Yeah, in your dreams."

"You're already having sex in my dreams, I want a gay kiss right here, right now."

Jamie opened his mouth to speak but a loud noise cut him off, and we all turned our heads. Ethan, a friend, stood there and was looking at the floor. From where I was sitting I couldn't exactly see what he was looking at. "What the-!" Ethan immediately shut his mouth when he saw who was standing in front of him. His best friend, Will I think his name was. It was silent, literally the whole cafeteria was silent and everyone was staring at them. "Will, I-." The taller boy grabbed Ethan by the waist, pulled him closer and kissed him.

I looked at Ally to see her trying to control herself. Yea, for some reason she always made high pitched sounds whenever she saw something like this.

When I looked back at Ethan and Will they were eating each other's faces.

...Okaaay.

Someone coughed and Ethan pulled away. There were a few seconds of silence, but then applause broke out and some people stood up from their seats. What the heck was the big deal? It was just a kiss, jeez.

"About time!" Jamie yelled, and I raised an eyebrow. Did I miss something?

Ethan and Will left the cafeteria a few minutes later.

"Damn!" Ally exclaimed, making me jump in my seat. Dang, that girl was loud. "That was hot! You agree, right?"

"Yea whatever," I mumbled.

"Aw, you jelly? I bet. I would be jealous too. I mean, they're both hot, both gay, and they just had a hot make out session. Wonder what they would've looked like together in bed, kissing, naked, touching each other, moaning, sweaty bodies and cum-."

"OKAY! WE GET IT!" I yelled, getting a few looks from others.

Ally was grinning, wiggling her eyebrows. Jamie just chuckled and shook his head. Wow, how did I end up with these two idiots?

***

"Oh my god, that guy is fucking hot!"