my teacher • chase x austin

sorry i haven't updated in a while...

"You're so slow!" Abigail groaned, trying to pull me along with her, but I was stronger than her.

"Chase, seriously?!" I continued to walk in the same slow pace, ignoring my best friend. We were walking down this empty hallway, already fifteen minutes late. It was quiet, except for Abigail's groans and complains.

When we reached the classroom door, Abigail said, "If we get detention I'm not sharing my lunch with you tomorrow." Well fudge her.

Abigail opened the door slowly, and entered. I was right behind her. "-and that's how-" Mr Towns stopped talking once he saw us entering. "Ms Cooper, Mr Dallas."

"Sorry, sir. Someone walked too slow," Abigail said and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and went to take a seat. Abigail sat down beside me. "Detention," Mr Towns said.

"But-" I started, but he cut me off.

"No buts, Mr Dallas. Okay, so..." And then Mr Towns began talking about some random king of some sort.

I didn't pay attention, I was too busy sending notes with Abigail.

A: You so like him!

I do not!

A: Yes you do, I see the way you look at him. I think he likes you too.

He doesn't. Besides, he's eight years older than us. He's 24!

A: Love knows no age.

I was about to throw the note to her when Mr Towns grabbed it. "Well, well, well, someone is desperate for another detention." I looked up at him in horror. I tried to rip the note out of his hand, but he walked away from my desk.

"What does it say?" Some random girl asked.

Mr Towns scanned the note, and I swear I saw him smile a little, and his green eyes brightened. "Mr Dallas, you get two hours detention, Ms Cooper, one hour."

I turned around to see Abigail grinning like a lunatic.

***

Abigail's detention was over, and she stood up from her desk, whispering, "Use protection." I gave her a death glare before turning to see if Mr Towns had heard her, but it didn't seem like it. I bet he had, the classroom was dead quiet.

Abigail left and closed the door behind her, leaving Mr Towns and I alone. I kept playing with the rings on my fingers, bored to death.

I'll admit, I had a small crush on him. But that was sick, he was my teacher! I was sixteen, and he was twenty-four...

I was brought back to reality when Mr Towns stood in front of my desk. I glanced up at him. "What?"

"Have you started your History project?"

"Nope."

Mr Towns shaked his head. "It's in two days."

"I'm aware of that," I said and looked down, continuing to fiddle with my rings.

"You need help getting started? Any advices?"

I glared up at him, our eyes meeting.

I didn't know where this sudden confidence came from, but I grabbed his tie and yanked him down to my level before smashing my lips on his.

Mr Towns stumbled a little but got his balance back. I moved my lips hungrily against his. His cologne filled my nose as I inhaled through it. I was in heaven. I was still grabbing his tie, so I let go, expecting him to pull away in disgust.

But he didn't.

Instead, he cupped my face and deepened the kiss, also moving his lips with mine. Joy and happiness engulfed me as he kissed back, and I moaned, moving my hands to his hair, pulling at the brown strands.

Mr Towns made a sound and pulled back. I whimpered, afraid we'd never kiss again, and tried to kiss him again, but he stood up straight and went back to his desk. He sat down on the chair and continued to probably grade tests, pretending like nothing had happened.

Really? He wanted to be like this? Fine.

I stood up and made my way over to him. He didn't even glance up as I reached him. The chair he was sitting on had wheels so I grabbed it and twisted it around so he was facing me. He seemed startled by this. I sat down on his lap, facing him, and tilted my head down to his neck, kissing it softly. He shifted in the chair when I did so, and I began sucking on the spot just below his ear. He gasped and arched his neck, "Chase..."

Oh my god, he said my name!

I licked, sucked and kissed on his neck for a while before doing something else. I grazed my teeth over the spot and bit down. He whimpered.

I chuckled and pulled back. He immediately pressed his lips against mine, plunging his tongue inside my mouth. I moved my tongue with his, grinding down on him. This made him moan and lift his hips. I pulled back enough to say, "Mr Towns..."

"It's Austin," he said, and gripped the under side of my thighs and lifted me onto his desk. He trailed kisses down my neck and sucked on a spot. "Hmm, Austin..."

I moved my hands to his tie and was about to take it off when...

"HAH! I KNEW IT!"

We turned our heads in horror but the one standing there was Abigail. Austin blushed. "Oh, don't let me interrupt, I'll just sit over here while you have sex."

She then sat down on a desk in the back, smirking. "Please continue..."

"Only if you share lunch with me," I said.

"Fine."

that was short and soo bad xP