internet friend • troye x connor

CONNOR.FANTA : Sup?

TROYE_SIAN : The ceiling

CONNOR.FANTA : Ok, we can't be friends anymore

TROYE_SIAN : What do you mean?

CONNOR.FANTA : I think I made it pretty clear

TROYE_SIAN : When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no, what do you mean?

CONNOR.FANTA : ...

CONNOR.FANTA : Bitch

TROYE_SIAN : Jerk

CONNOR.FANTA : Srsly

TROYE_SIAN : ???

CONNOR.FANTA : How r u doin?

TROYE_SIAN : Honest answer or?

CONNOR.FANTA : Honey, honest answer, please

TROYE_SIAN : I'm worse, thanks for asking

CONNOR.FANTA : What happened?

TROYE_SIAN : Nothing important

CONNOR.FANTA : Please tell me, I wanna help

CONNOR.FANTA : U there?

CONNOR.FANTA : Troye?

CONNOR.FANTA : I'm sorry

CONNOR.FANTA : U don't have to tell me if you don't want to

TROYE_SIAN : I've been thinking

CONNOR.FANTA : Bout what?

TROYE_SIAN : I wanna see you

CONNOR.FANTA : U wanna skype again?

TROYE_SIAN : No, like, meet you

TROYE_SIAN : We've been talking for two years

TROYE_SIAN : We're both 17 xD

CONNOR.FANTA : U serious?

TROYE_SIAN : YES! I wanna meet the guy who's the only reason to why I'm still breathing

CONNOR.FANTA : ...

TROYE_SIAN : What???

CONNOR.FANTA : Am I the only reason to why you're still alive?

TROYE_SIAN : Yes

CONNOR.FANTA : I didn't know

TROYE_SIAN : Con, you're my only friend

CONNOR.FANTA : Best friends I hope

TROYE_SIAN : Boyfriends I hope

CONNOR.FANTA : lol

TROYE_SIAN : Will you marry me, Connor Anderson?

CONNOR.FANTA : lol we can meet if you beat my level in that game

TROYE_SIAN : Fine, I'll beat your level

CONNOR.FANTA : Mhm suuure

TROYE_SIAN : Watch meh

***

TROYE_SIAN : HAH I DID IT!

CONNOR.FANTA : Congrats

TROYE_SIAN : Marry me? XD

CONNOR.FANTA : lol ok

TROYE_SIAN : We're so weird xD

CONNOR.FANTA : The weirdest lol

CONNOR.FANTA : Gotta go, ttyl Dick

TROYE_SIAN : Bye Bitch

*** (two days later)***

I took a deep breath as I scanned the airport, looking for Connor. He wasn't exactly invisible, he didn't blend in with the others: his neon blue hair was one thing so it was easy to spot him, but I hadn't seen him yet.

I was 165,5 cm, so I had to stand on my toes to have a better look around. As I stared at where I thought I would first see him, balancing on my toes, a finger poke my shoulder. I turned around and screamed (manly, of course), before throwing my arms around him, jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Connor laughed and hugged me back. I buried my face in his neck, and he chuckled. With one hand dragging a suitcase and the other around me, he walked us out of the airport. We got looks from others but I didn't care. I just couldn't believe it. After two years of talking and we finally meet.

***

We were on my bed, cuddled up together, watching this random horror movie. I paused the movie halfway through, and sat down on Connor's lap, straddling it.

"What are you doing?" He asked, eyes glistening.

"I just want to be close to you," I mumbled, burying my face in his shirt. "I can't believe you're actually here... This has to be a dream."

He wrapped his arms around me. "It's not a dream, I'm here."

He had helped me through so much, he probably wasn't even aware of how much he meant to me. I wanted to tell him how much he meant to me, show him just how much.

He was there for me when my parents weren't.

He was there for me when I was self harming.

He was there for me when I was about to kill myself.

He was there for me after I failed to kill myself, multiple times.

He always knew what to say. He always knew how to help. He always knew what I needed. It's true, internet friends are the best. They're always there for you when you need them.

I lifted my head and our eyes met. He was smiling slightly, and I cupped his jaw with my hand. The way he was still smiling. Adorable. He looked so cute, and I couldn't help but smile too. Then I leaned in and kissed his nose. He gave me a funny look and I kissed his cheek.

"What are you doi-mm...!"

I slammed my lips on his, cupping the other side of his jaw too. Connor made a suprised sound and for a second I was afraid he was going to pull away, but he didn't. His lips began moving with mine and his tongue licked my bottom lip. I gasped at the feeling of the cold piercing on his tongue which gave him access to push his tongue inside.

Our tongues danced together and I grinded down onto him. Connor made a pleased sound and his hands went under my shirt and onto my back, pulling me closer.

The sound of something that sounded like a dying whale filled the room and Connor pulled back, laughing. I pouted my bottom lip. "It's not funny, Con!" Damn it, stomach, desperate for attention...

"You wanna eat something?" I asked.

"Mhm, yes I do," he said, kissing my neck as his hands went into the back pockets of my pants, kneeding my butt.

"I was thinking noodles," I said and got off the bed.

i don't know about this one...

hope you liked it xP