Wash out the wasted time - Part 21

Hey guys! This chapter isn't the best, but I'm sick at the moment so that's my excuse XD. Just to let you know, from chapters 1 to 20 the titles were all lyrics from the song 'Phantom Power And Ludicrous Speed' by Pierce the Veil. Now I've changed it to the song 'Today I Saw The Whole World' from the same band. Thanks for reading and enjoy! :)

Seth was currently in his next physiotherapy session, with Dean and Anton. He had already done his warm ups and was now talking to Anton, about the different things they could do next.

Anton suggested that Seth tried to stand up for as long as his body lets him, along with his and Dean's support. Seth loved that idea. He wanted to fix his legs as soon as possible. He was tired of lying down all the time.

"How I do it?" Seth asked, still not understanding how to make full sentences.

"Dean, could you grab his legs and swirl him around so that he's sitting on the edge of the bed please? And Seth, just try and keep your back straight." Anton said, putting a supporting hand on Seth's shoulder.

Dean did as he was told, and soon Seth was sitting up. Anton, talked Seth through what was going to happen, making sure he understood.

"Dean, if you hold his waist it'll help support him." Anton said, as a tip. "Okay Seth, whenever you're ready.

Seth took a deep breath and placed his feet on the floor. He then pushed himself up off of the bed in order to stand. He would have fell flat on his face, if it wasn't for Dean's hands supporting him.

Dean kept Seth's body steady. Seth was standing up, shaking slightly but for the most part balancing really well. Anton gestured for Dean to take one hand off of Seth's waist, to see if he could support himself.

Dean removed his hand and watched as Seth continued to stand. The smile on Seth's face, when he realized he was standing on his own, made Dean's heart melt.

"I doned it." Seth laughed, his speech incorrect but Dean didn't want to mention it at such a happy time.

"That's right baby, you did it." Dean smiled back.

"Seth, would you like to try and take your first steps?" Anton asked, knowing that mentally and physically, Seth was ready.

"Yes please." Seth replied, excitedly.

"Okay, I'll get Dean to support you again and we'll see how it goes." Anton said, standing up and moving three steps away from Seth. "I want you to walk over to me, turn around and then walk back to the bed, okay?"

"Yeah." Seth smiled. Dean put his hands on his waist and helped guide him over to Anton.

Seth managed to walk to Anton and back, with support, and he felt great.

"I try on own now?" Seth asked, not wanting Dean supporting him. He wanted to do this independently.

"If you think you're ready." Anton replied. "Then go ahead."

Dean removed his hands from Seth's waist and allowed him to walk on his own. Seth made the same route without any support. Anton was over the moon, with his progress and decided that Seth would be able to leave the hospital earlier than originally planned.

"I think you'll be out of here by next week, with the speed of recovery you're going at." Anton smiled. "I talked to doctor Marakett this morning and he said that Maryse will only be giving you one more session. Alex wants to see you today and tomorrow and I'll see you tomorrow as well, but apart from that you're ready to go."

"That's awesome." Seth grinned. "I can't wait to leave."

"It must have been hell for you, being stuck in here for so long." Anton laughed. "I'll give you my personal discharge to leave after our session tomorrow and I'm sure the other doctors will too over the weekend."

"Okay, thank you." Seth replied, grateful for what the doctors and nurses had done for him.

"I believe that doctor Marakett will be having a meeting with you tomorrow evening to talk through your medication. I'll see you tomorrow, have a nice day Seth. And you too Dean."

"Bye." Seth waved, sitting back down onto the bed. "Therapy with Alex, then sleep." Seth groaned.

"I know you don't want to do therapy, but it'll help. I promise." Dean sighed, not wanting to upset Seth. "I love you."

"Love you too." Seth replied, feeling tired.

__________

It was time for Seth's first therapy session. Dean had left the room to give Seth and Alex some privacy. Alex wanted to make sure Seth felt comfortable talking about everything.

"So Seth, tell me a bit about yourself. What did you do before now?" Alex asked, clipboard in hand.

"Um, I wrestled." Seth started, finding hard to use certain words. "And that's it."

"Really? Did you enjoy wrestling?"

"Yeah." Seth smiled, remember all the great matches he'd had.

"Well, that gives you something to work for. Once you're out of here you can go back to wrestling." Alex smiled. "Now, we're going to get straight into the heavy questions, okay?" Seth nodded. "What made you want to commit suicide?"

"Um." Seth didn't know how to answer. "Bad boyfriend."

"Was that Dean or someone else?" 

"Someone else." Seth repeated, from Alex's vocabulary.

"Why was this boyfriend bad?" Alex asked.

"He hurt me a lot." Seth sighed. "I don't like him."

"Well, that's a good thing you don't like him. I'd be a bit worried if you did." Alex replied. "How did you and Dean get so close?"

"He broked up me and my boyfriend." Seth said, messing up his words.

"Really? Did you two start dating after that?"

"No. I asked, but Dean said no. I got sad." Seth replied, wiping a tear from his eye. He hated that moment in his life.

"Is that why you did it?" Alex asked, referring to the suicide.

"Yeah, I thought he didn't want me." Seth cried. "Can he come in? I want hug."

"Yes he can, I'll go get him for you. I think our session is over for today. You did really well, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow." Alex smiled, standing up to open the door.

"Thanks." Seth said. "See you." 

"Bye Seth." Alex waved, gesturing for Dean to go into the room.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Dean asked, walking straight over to Seth and giving him a hug.

"I love you." Seth cried.

"I love you too." Dean replied.