ch 6: an unexpected event

Darks pov

Me and anti had just got back from shopping and were packing things away and just talking and being silly "hey dark can we have a movie night we havnt had one in AAGGGEESS pwease" anti says as he gives me the puppy eyes goddanmit why does he have to be so cute "*sigh* yea sure but you are gonna make the popcorn not me ok" I say he nods and packs away more things . *A few minutes later* me and anti were watching attack on titan since we fucking love this anime and I mean come on its so freeking bad ass "can I go get sam and tom quick" anti asks sam and tom are our fave teddys antis being sam which was a little septiceye and mine being tom a box with a crack in his corner  I drew these designs X3

 *A few minutes later* me and anti were watching attack on titan since we fucking love this anime and I mean come on its so freeking bad ass "can I go get sam and tom quick" anti asks sam and tom are our fave teddys antis being sam which was a lit...

"yea sure babe" I replie to him he turns slightly pink at the word babe and get up sorta walking/skipping I pause the tv and wait for anti whenmi suddenly hear a scream ANTI I shout and run after him

Antis pov

My eyes widen at the sight sam and tom ALIVE they were hopping around when I came in and they seemed shocked at the sight of me I scream and fall down I hear dark scream my name and run in "WHATS WRONG ANTI" he shouts as he enters " I-I-ITS SAM AND TOM TH-THERE ALIVE!" I shout back dark looks up from me and sees the now alive tom and sam "u-um hi dark hey anti" tom says nervously while waving his little spikey hand "so you two were alive?!? HOW!?!?" me and dark say at the same time "well we weren't alive we litrally just apeared here like this so Idk how to be honest" tom replied shrugging his shoulders we stared at them then at eachother for awhile then I hugged both of them " AWW ITS SSOO GOOD TO KNOW YOU CAN SPEAK but can sam speak" I ask sam shakes his face "no but he can do sorta sign language and I can translate his sounds if you whant" tom replies we both nod and carry our new buddies to the sofa to wach a movie and eat some popcorn.

Darks pov after the movie ended and we ate all the popcorn tom and sam fell asleep me and anti both layed them down on his bed and closed the door wishing them good night anti sighed and said" god this is amazing there like our kid-" he stopped himself relising what he said and blushes redder than ever so did I to be honest "I-i-i u-um" anti stuttered nervously I chuckled and kissed his lips wich stopped his stuttering and we both whent to bed.

AAAAAAAA god that was adorable at the end sorry XD anyways I hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next chapter bbaaiii