the prince and the peasent boy

| aaayy two one shots in a row sorry ifmyou wanted a chapter I just dont know what to write so in the mean time im mosly gonna write one shots but if you have any ideas for one shots or story chapter then be my gest and write them in the comments i love reading them X3 also the amount of chapters there are all together now is 69 XD|

3rd person pov

Dark was a young prince and he needed a princess but thething is he wasn't interested in princess he was interested in princes he admitted this to his mother and nearly everyone else in the castle but not his father which was a pain since his father tried to get him to marry a princess which dark just said he wasnt really interested one day his friends make a plan.

Darks pov

I sat on my balcony looking at the sky and clouds when my two faithful servants midnight and Clara knock on the door "dark it seems you have some visitors" clara says as he moved aside revealing jack , mark , amy and singe jack and mark were princes of diffrent kingdoms and amy and singe were there princesses "its good to see you dark so ya told your dad yet" jack asked I shook my head "no but my mothers trying to see how he'd react to it without telling him" "dont worry you will tell him one day" amy said  patting my back "thanks" I thank them "achually me and the girls came up with a plan" singe added "really what is it" mark asked surprised "well you and your mother can go out to town saying your looking for a princess and see if you can find a boy you'd like and then bring him and tell your father" all the girls explained "thats actually a good idea " I say smiling "great lets go tell your mother " clara said skipping of all of us following I see my mother in the main hall looking at a big new painting we had just got "ah dark how do you like the new painting its nice isn't it" she said happily "yea its nice um mother we think we have an idea of how to get a prince and tell father" I say her eyes widen "oh really how?" She asks I tell her the whole plan she nods "ok well ill go tell your father were going and could you ask for a carriage to town " she says running off I run outside but to my surprise a carriage was already there "your welcome" midnighs says smirking her arm around claras waist I smile and hug them both "oh you two are the best servants ever" I say "oh its nothing" clarw says giggling "oh yea the others had to leave but they wish you good luck" midnight adds I nod my mother comes out "oh good its hear are you ready" she asked "ready as ill ever be" I add chuckling . We board the carriage and head to town.

3rd person pov

Now we head to town were we meet a young boy named anti his family and him own a shop selling crops like carrots, potatos (he he), tomatos and other vegetables he lived with his ma, dad, and younger sister his sibling were off working somewhere else his mother did the money while his father worked  growing the crops along with the his oldest brother. Anti loved his life and now it was about to be changed forever

Antis pov

I had just put a fresh batch off broccoli along with me sister on the self's the shop always smelt so nice "ah thanks you two it means alot she says kissing our head we smile all of a sudden our brother burst thro the door "guys *pant* come *pant* quick the queen and prince are here" he says panting my smile widens I loved it when the royal family came to town they were always so nice and they were so fun I especially like the prince dark he was nice and handsome but he probably isnt into boys but hey a boy can dream "ooooo I wanna go"my sister said "ah ah ah missy dont you remember last time anti let you go instead of him so I reckon its antis go" me ma said "oohh yea ok well have fun and tell me all about it" she said skipping off to help ma I smile and walk out the door walking to the town centre. When I had arrived I saw the carriage it had some really nice gold patterns on it and some big ass wheels and riding that carriage was queen mary and her son prince dark is red hair draped over his face, his honey coloured skin his cute glasses god i fucking loved everything about him he looks over the carriage and waves his eyes scanning as if he was looking for somthing then his eyes met mine I blush lightly and continue to stare a man comes up and shoust "ladies and gentlemen please know that queen mary and prince dark would like to have just a normal day here in town so please treat them as if they were your friends " the audience acknowledged him ans scattered of either trying yo talk to the queen or to their jobs I walk deeper into town to see if theres anything in the market my eyes suddenly land on a teddy I've been wanting for a while it was a green eye ball with a blue eyeris I thought it was so cute and I loved it I asked the man how much it was he said it was £50 I only had 40£ I sigh and frown slightly "sorry kiddo its just its made od a very expensive fabric "he says "its ok ill get it some other time" I say "ill get it for you" I heard a voice say I look over and ITS DARK I blush slightly "r-really " I say astonished he nods and buys the eyeball and hands it to me "thank you" I say looking up at him smiling he smiles back I need to get him somthing I look around and see a little cute box teddy "um could you wait here" I ask he nods I walk over to the stall and buy the box its all my money but oh well I hand it to him "here sorry if its not what you wanted he smiled and hugged it "are you kidding me I love it actually I've always wanted somthing like this so thank you" he says giving me a hug I blush but give him one back .

Darks pov

Me and my new friend anti walk along town laughing and talking hes so funny, energetic , childish and so cute I think I've fallen for him I noticed when I first spotted him he blushed I wonder if he likes me back "hey anti can I ask you a question I promise it won't judge the answer " "uh yea sure dark" "well do you .. like like me" I ask he blushes "I um well uuhh uugg yea I do sorry if i weirded you out or anything" he says "no no its ok actually I like you to" his eyes widen and he smiles brightly "so how would you like to be a prince" I ask he gasps and kisses me I kiss back . Anti tells his family what had happends and there over the moon about the whole thing we ride back home and I hold antis hand as I walk in greeted by my father "ah my boy did you find a wife " "no not exactly dad actually I found a husband" I say nervously his eyes widen "well this is unexpected well aslong as your happy I dont care what gender you marry" he says putting his hand on my shoulder I smile and look at anti who is smiling back

3rd person pov
And so as the years whent by anti and dark lived happily they both became king and lived and ruled happily along with family and friends.

| BY JASUS THIS WAS A LONG ASS CHAPTER HOLY SHIThew but hey its cute . So I hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next chapter BBAAIII|