pax prime prt 2: looking round

Darks pov

We entered the convention and omg it was HUGE ( heh thats what she said XD) and there were loads of people "wow I knew it was gonna be busy but not this busy" sami said still amazed "heh I gess you could say its PAXed " midnight said with a grin on her face "omg already" clara said glaring at her "we gotta go do the signing so we'll see you guys later" jack shouted as him and mark waved us goodbye "so whos ready to explore" amy asked "we are but first were gonna go get changed"" but your already changed " "no silly into our cosplays" midnight said unzipping her bag and showing us some of the clothes "well the bathroom in over there if you wanna get changed in there" singe says as she pointed somewhere "great we'll see you guys later then" midnight said as clara literally dragged her towards the bathroom. We enter the main part of the convention and its amazing like omg "ok you two can walk around but when its time for us to go you come here ok and if were nt her then wait for us ok" i say they nod "but have fun and dont follow or take anything suspicious from strangers ok" anti says as he gives them some money and waves "SEE YOU 2" he shouts as they run of "so its me and you alone exploring sounds amazing" I say as I grab his hand he pecks my cheek "yep"

Midnights pov

I walk out the bathroom stall and did my make up im not very good with make up I can only do lipstick and thats it so I have to wait until clara had finished getting changed to ask her she walked out and omg she was so pretty she was cosplaying as mable from gravity falls ( a show wich iv only seen a few episodes of) and im frisk from undertale (with fake knife) . she looks ssoo nice I smile and I didnt relise im staring until she waves her hand infront of me "earth to midnight hello" "oh sorry I was distracted by how beautiful you are" she giggles "lemme gess you need my help doing your make up" she says raising a eyebrow I nod and sit on the counter as she does the make up jeez it feels weird at first but then its ok "omg I just realised this is the first time ill ses you in make up " " well dont get use to it" I say with a chuckle she finally finishes and she steps back gasping "what am I still ugly?" "OMG YOUR SO CUTE AND PRETTY" she shouts hugging me I look behind me in the mirror and JJEESZZZUUUZZZ I look diffrent she kisses my cheek and we walk out into the convention .as we walk I feel uncomfortable I feel everyone staring at me I loom down when little girl comes up to me "OMG MOMMY LOOK AT THE  2 GIRLS CAN I GET A PIC  OF YOU TWO PLEASE" she begs we nod and pose and she takes the pic" thanks you" she says running off I giggle when all of a sudden clara squeeks I loom at her and shes blushing "whats wrong? " I ask "s-some one touched my butt" she says pulling down her skirt all of a sudden a man starts to ba k her up against a wall I get angry "FUCK OFF YA CUNT" I shout he slaps me and brings himself closer to her neck I get super angry and grab him with both my tentacles "YOU BETTER RUN BEFORE EITHER ME OR THE SECURITY HURT YOU" I say he backs up and runs away but the security get him luckily "omg you ok?" I ask "y-yea but your eyes they changed like they whent black " she says I widen my eyes "really ... shit" I say moving the hair out my face slightly. After the whold commotion we all meet up and singe and amy gasp at me "whats wrong " I ask "OMG YOU HAVE MAKE UP ON YOU LOOK SO NICE" they both shout and hug me .
They all go back to the hotel and wait for the next day of pax