ch 56: the escape prt 1

Claras pov

We hid in the forest around the asylem jeezuz it was huge andnthere were guards nearly every were "ok so kevin managed to get a map so we can shut down the power and release them this is the control room ifmwe destroy it every thing that is powered no longer works now the hard part is getting in and distracting them" I explain they all nod "ok teams of two mark and amy, singe and sean and me and midnight we all have walkie talkies in case of emergencys or somthing ok ready GO GO GO" I say and we all run to position "good plan bebe" I hear midnight wisper as we hide I smile at her she talks into the walkie talkie "ok m and a you try and find a way in " she says we see 2 figures in the far distance running to the wall and using a pickaxe and grappling hook they hang out the window for a min and then jump in taking out there weapons they beckon us in we all climb up and hid behind a wall suddenly we hear guards shouting "shit they saw us " amy says "you guys go we'll hold them back" mark said getting out a gun out amy doing the same the 4 of us run to the control room and stop behind a wall to it singe looks round the corner "there's to many of them me and jack will stay back and distract them you 2 go and sneak in we nod and they run round to the other corner "HEY FUCK BAGS " " WERE OVER HERE  DUMBASSES" we heard them shout we hear running and shouting " ok its clear" midnight says and we both run in .

Midnights pov

We run into the control room I close the door behind us and get out my bats handing one to Clara we start bashing at the bottons and screens until we hear a loud thunk we look up and we see a very tall but muscly man " why hello girls" he says in a taunting voice " who are you?" Clara ask " thats non of your concern but I will tell you I created this place and made the whole world believe me" he says chuckling and grabbing a bat and gun from a little glqss box behind him " so we can do this the easy way or the hard way either you give up now and be put in jail or keep dighting and be killed like the demons are either way I win" he says laughing evilly " WE ARE NOT SCARED OF YOU COWARD " clara shouts he turns to her "really then are you scared of THIS" he says throwing the gun at her knocking her out I rush to her but he hits me with the bat in the gut knocking the wind outta me I regain my breath and see him standing over her with the bat over his head I get super mad " DONT FUCKING HURT HER YOU SON OF A BITCH" I shout lunging at him changing into 'that thing ' I turned into when rihannon hurt her he seems shocked I choke him but he throws me off knocking me against the wall clara tried to reach for the gun but he grabbed her by the hair and held her up I was about to run and help her but he stopped me by holding a knife to her throat and saying "one more step and she gets hurt" I freeze he smirks "good  hmm lets see" he says running the knife along her cheek the blood oozed down she winced and a tear escapes her eye he points the knife at the side of her head and slowly shes crying and screaming my anger is boiling like no other I slowly change start to feel a change in me.

Claras pov
The man stops and looks at midnight as she changes form my eyes widen and she grabs her head as she changes whole her body turns a pitch black , her tentacles grow and have heads with sharp teeth , her whole eye turns into a sea green along with the inside of her mouth , the shape of her mouth changes all goopy and has gaps in it she stops and looks at us she looks like she is about to murder someone " DONT. FUCKING. TOUCH. HER. YOU. FUCKER" she shouts

and trips him up with her tentacle and lunges at him and attacks him with her tentacles he stops moving she stands up and looks at me her expression changes to a very worried expression and she rushes to me holding my head in her hands "CLARA ARE ...

and trips him up with her tentacle and lunges at him and attacks him with her tentacles he stops moving she stands up and looks at me her expression changes to a very worried expression and she rushes to me holding my head in her hands "CLARA ARE YOU OK ARE YOU ALRIGHT " she says I nod still crying she slowlys pulls out the knife and throws it away then hugs me and kisses my head I sob in her chest and ten look at her she looks at me and we touch noses and continue to destroy the controls until a computerised voice says "all systems down" and every things fades to black

|welp that was a good chapter in my opinion anyway so I hope you enjoyed and ill se you in the next part bbaaii|