ch 54: how they do it

Antis pov

We walk in and the building seems bigger when your in it ,we were all tied by the waist together ans we walk down a long hallway theres guards every were all holding guns and tasers suddenly I hear a scream and a she demon comes running down the hall towards the door "DONT LET HER ESCAPE" a guard at the other end shouts , a guard tases her she squirms on the ground they pick her up by both arms shes still squirming I shudder and look behind me at tom hes shaking like crazy and looks at me I try to give him a reasuring look but we already start moving . We arrive at a two way split tom and sami are untied and are told to walk towards a diffrent way "wait b-but we cant we have to stay with them" sami says pointing to me and dark "sorry kiddo you cant kids and young teens are in one area and older teens and adults in another " he explains the start to panic as the man starts to walk with them the other way "WAIT WAIT LET US SAY GOODBYE FIRST" tom shouts the man looks at him they give him pleading eyes he sighs and nods the run towards us and we hug toms crying "look stay together and stay strong ok" dark says they nod and walk back waving to all of us .

Darks pov

We arrive at a few rooms that have a quite big window in front of them and thej we get split into pairs luckily me and anti are together and we walk in "this is were you'll sleep so you better get used to it" the man says and slams the door shut its more like a cell than a room to be honest " w-well atleast we have eachother" anti says trying to smile I smile slightly, its late and we have to sleep with barely any covers so instead of sleeping seperatly on two beds we share one its much warmer "dark.." "yea anti" "do you think sami and tom are ok" he asks I think for a moment "I dont know for sure unfortunately but there brave remember when they delt with those bullys at school and the gang" I say he nods "I gess.. dark remember the she demon who tried escaping d-do you think there was a reason why she tried running like they were gonna do somthing scary to her" he asks shaking in fear "I-i dont know im hoping she was just trying to escape " I say trying not to cry "I-i love you dark" he says "I love you to anti" I say kissing his head and falling asleep.

We all stood in a line all tied up again and we were walking towards a white room inside was sort of like a hospital but it wasnt going to help us like proffesers do I bet... this was some sort of experiment room I bet we were all split up and sent to diffrent doctors mine was called professor dulk "hello your dark iplier right?" He asks he was an elderly man with some hairs still brown "yes that is me" I replie "ah good now please sit on the bed and we'll begin shall we" he says with positivity I sit in the bed it was sort of like one of those beds you sit on at when you get a check up exept they were going to check somthing else.. he came back and held a weird thing upto my face bear my eyes "now dark let me ask you are your eyes usually a black with a red eyeris I nod "ok well they seem normal" now give me your arm he says pointing to my arm I lift it and he holds it "now this may hurt a bit sorry" he says holding a needle I look away and wince as the needle enters he takes it out and inside is my blood he examins it "ok dark can you tell me or show me your ability" he asks " well I can turn invisible and move around in the dark" I say "so bacically you can teleport and turn invisible only in the dark" I says putting a finger on his chin I nod "well then that explains why your bloods very clear but a dark colour sometimes well you seem ok were done is there anything you whant " he asks I think "um can you tell me what they do if we are 'evil' I say quietly "well to be honest we dont really know until there is a patient who is im sorry I wish I could tell you" he apologise I nod "is there any chance I could go and see how other patients are doing you see um I have a special someone I wanna see is ok " I say "why of course but I have to come  with you if thats ok" he says I nod and we leave the room he picks up a clipboard "now whos this special someone of yours?" I look and point to antis name he nods and walks to a door with the name professor selia written on it "in here but you must not disturb them until there done " he says opening the door I walk in and see anti talking to a woman she was asking what his ability was he replied he could survive in deadly chemicals she was a bit surprised by this "well you seem well anti your free to wait or have somthing to eat" she says she looks at us "why hello professor dulk how may I help you" "oh dark here just wanted to check in on your patient here" he says she nods and packs away the things I walk towrds anti and sit by him he hugs me I hug back missing his head the woman smiles at us "sorry if im staring but its just my daughter has a girlfriend and I just cant help but be reminded of her when ever I see a couple " we smile " we do look after 2 kids there names are tom and sami they love eachother to" anti says happily "oh thats so sweet my husband unfortunately works at a company that travels a lot but he does come home  for special holidays like Christmas and valentines" she says smiling suddenly we hear a scream that was Interrupted buy a loud bang we all go wide eyed and prof dulk looks outside his expression changes to a sad look "t-there's a pool of blood on the floor and theres a guard with blood on him I-i think they... " he trails off.

Samis pov

The place we stay isnt so bad its a big round room wich sorta looks like a play area theres children who are playing but some seem confused "ok kids its time to go to bed" a man says smiling some kids groan but walk towards him were all lead into rooms all enought to fit only 4 each were put into a room with a boy around 15 and a little girl who semed around 10 or so we climb into bed and lay down they close the door "psst you with the fringe" I hear a voice say I look over and the boy is looking at me "hey who are you " he asks "names sami you?" "Alex this is my lil sis allison" the little girl waves "I like blth your hair its nice" she says smiling I smile and tom comes down from the bunck bed "whats your name" alex says "tom nice to meet you both""same so are you two like a couple sorry if I sound weird but you seemed Kinda close" he asks we nod and he smiles "I dont think we've ever met any one whos not straight " he says "straight? " Allison asks "it means like a boy likes a girl but thses two are gay meaning they both like boys " he explains she goes wide eyed "wait so girls can like girl" he nods " and there are some who like both girls and boys" she looks astonished he laughs "heh we better get some sleep incase we have to wake up early or somthing I say they nod and we fall asleep. We are all in the big round room when we notice some kids are being asked to come into a room it looks like a check up room from what I could see "thats were they check you up and then put a sticker on you if you want we had to get checked up yesterday"- alex explains me and tom look at each other in slight worry we suddenly hear a faint scream but it stopped due to a bang we go wide eyed "y-you dont think they ya know did it to them alex do you" tom asks worried alex looks worried himself" I dont know.." he replies

|so that was a long chapter and I think you know what the bang was... a yway I hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next chapter bbaaiii|