ch 24: surprise visit

Toms pov

So me and sami were just playing with our toys when we hear anti shout us for lunch we rush to the table and immediately start eating clara and midnight are with us today since there house is getting the water done and stuff but its only for today oh and they got together  I knew it would happen B3. We had just finished lunch when the doorbell rang "who could that be?" Dark asked clara whent to get the door and she gasped at who was there "who is it ?!?" me and sami said in unison it was jack , singe (I finally found out it was pronounced see-na), mark and amy "morning to ya" jack said smiling widely him and singe holding hands while mark held amys

|now before you flip out hear me out I have swapped the septiplier and amy x singe for septiishu and amyplier but I do still ship septiplier and stuff its just that  I've seen these 2 couples and how they act and they are soo cute and I've grown to love them . So please dont get mad this is just MY opinion ok (but don't worry there's still gonna be weddings X3)|

"YOU GUYS " anti shouted hugging them all dark squeezed them all in for a group hug all of a sudden tim and sam cqme running in "HIYA EVERYBODY" tim shouted waving at everyone midnights and claras eyes widened oh yea they've never met sam and tim "clara and midnight meet tim and sam sam and tim meet clara and midnight" I said clara just waved while midnight hugged them "AWWW THERE SOO CUTE" tim just giggled while sam said thanks "jesus fucking christ the house has never been so full before" dark exclaimed we all giggled it was true the house normally has just me, sami, anti and dark in it.

Wiishus (singes) pov

So after all greeting eachother we sat on the sofa the kids sat on the floor talking with us of course "so midnight and clara what do you do for work?" Amy asked "oh well I do writing but I think I wanna do somthing more exiting I mean I love writing but i wanna do somthing more exiting like acting" clara said "you'd make a brilliant and beautiful actress" midnight said sweetly "aaaww thanks night" clara said blushing me and amy squealed "I SHIP IT" jack shouted mark just laughed "well you dont have to" clara said we all gavenher a confused look "why " I asked "cuz were dating" midnight said proudly we all whent Aaawwwwww "wait midnight you didn't tell us what you did for a job" mark said suddenly "oh well Its not really a job but I sit on the streets and draw stuff for people I gasped "OMG YOU DO ART TO" I shouted excitedly "yea but its not as good as yours tho" she said "oh dont be so modest your art is amazing " clara butted in midnight smiled "oh oh dad you need to tell them about 'the thing'" sam suddenly shouted "oh yea so gess what me and singe are gonna get married and so are mark and amy" jack said holding my hand. midnight and anti squealed like fangirls while dark and clara 'aww'ed tom and sami  clapped "YYAAASSS DOUBLE WEDDING" clara shouted we all laughed at her .

Sams pov

So as we all talked more dark suddenly exclaimed "OH WAIT we forgot to tell you what sami and tom did at school" he had a big smile on his face "what did they do" I asked " well tom was apparently getting picked on at school but he acted normally at home the bullies were saying things like 'oh your stupid and oh your so childish" "aww who would hurt such a lil biscuit like you" mark said sadly "so sami convinced him to tell him what they were doing and tom told him and the next day yhe bullies came up to tom and made fun of them for being gay and stuff and samimwas roatin there asses and beating them up" dark said proudly sami blushed in embarrassment "I-it was nothing" sami said shyly "NOTHING MY ASS" tim shouted "YEA YOU LITRALLY BEAT THEM UP AND GOT THEM EXCLUDED AND IN HUGE TROUBLE" tom said happily hugging sami suddenly a idea popped into toms head "oh but we didn't tell you how he convinced me to confess" tom said in a cheeky sly voice samis cheeks whent red "dont you fucking dare...." he said menacingly "well what he did was he b"OK THATS IT IM DONE FUCK ALL OF YOU AND FUCK MY LIFE BBYYEE" sami said embarrassingly as he walked quickly to his room in a 'fuck this shit im out' way we all laughed and tom continued the story we all "OOOoooOOO" when he told us sami backed him up against the wall and clara was giggling so hard.

Narrators pov
So eventually sami came back and they continued talking. Unfortunately mark,amy, singe and jack had to leave but they gave the invitations to the wedding to them all and whent off.

|ok so quick note ya know the chapter at the party well the character tori is a diffrent person there name is cross skull vb go check them out sorry I must've done somthing wrong anyways hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next chapter BBAAII|