the honey moon part 2: exploring

Darks pov

Me and anti walked out the hotel hand in hand to go look around . We arived at the main city but it wasnt a normal city it was more colourful and lively plus the buildings werent huge people and demons were dancing , singing, eating and just having fun no one seemed to be unhappy we both smiled I hear anti gasp "OMG lets go look around for souvenirs and shit for a thank you gift for mark, jack and felix" he says "and dont forget tom, sami, singeand amy they'll whant something to" I add he nods and runs over to the first shop/stall hes ooo ing and gasping at nearly everything I look at some of the things there were little cute charms and keyrings , quite nice jewelery, shirts , some little plushies ect and pokes my shoulder I look over at him hes wearing a green and blue flower crown and OMG he looks adorable he giggles and puts a red and pink one on me he then keeps on looking, I look over at the other side of the road to see 2 girls wispering and giggling and pointing at anti I pick up some of the things there saying "omg isn't that demon ssoo cute " "omg yea girl he is hehe" I give them a look like OH HELL NAW and put my arm around anti "have ya seen anything yet babe?" I ask him "well not sure yet but theres still loads more shops and stuff to look at" he replies I look back over at the 2 girls they looked shocked and walk away HAHA BITCHES AINT NO ONE GONNA HAVE MY ANTI I think as we walk to the next shop .

Antis pov

After we went shopping we got some things for ourselfs and the others
Sami: a ball that glows
Tom: a little box that has a little toy dog inside
Mark: glasses with the words 'sexy and i know it 'on them
Jack: a shirt that says 'im da boss' on it
Felix: a shirt saying 'bish im fab' on it
Singe(wiishu): a silly pair of glasses that say ' deal with it'
Amy: a hat with a cat on it
Dark: a pair of sunglasses saying "sexy af' on them
And finally me I got a glow in the dark braclet and necklace
We went to bed well I practically flopped on the bed as dark climed in next to me I snuggle near him and we fall asleep waiting for tomorrow