a gender swapped

| so this is a lil weird one shot so this is basically a gander swapped au sorta thing cuz I litrally cannot come up with anything so PLEASE GIVE MEH IDEAS it means alot trust me and please excuse my horrid name ideas I'm bad at names |

Dians pov

I woke up and yawned and stretched I look over at annies side but she isnt there I suddenly smell coffee and toast I walk to the kitchen and peep to see annie making toast and eggs while listening to music "all the way keep on a dancin all the way keep on a flyin all the way " she sings and sways her hips slightly shes actually pretty good (does this remind you of a certain previous chapter ) I come up behind her and grab her hips shouting "BBOO" she screams and turns to face me "jjeezuz diana you scared the shite outta me" she says I giggle (btw darks females name is pronounced die-anna in case you were wondering) "smells good " I say leaning against the counter "its me ma's recipe so im going to try and make it she adds like diffrent stuff to the eggs and shit" she says getting out the bacon and wrapping a boiled naked egg in it we hear the pitter patter of feet and salli and toya walk in "morning oohh whats that" toya says pointing at the egg wrapped in bacon "its a special breakfast that me ma made so I wanna try and recreate it" annie says putting out the plates I smile and kiss her cheek she smiles and hands me mine "mmhh this food is great " salli said still eating it annie smiles and eats her own.

Annies pov

We had just gotten dressed and to be honest we were bored we had nothing to do I hear my phone ping and I look at it oh its night (idfk what midnights name would be so imma just go with night)

Night :P : hey do u guys wanna come round & play video games with me & Clarence

Anniegirl: sure we'll all b round in a min

Night :P : okay ceya bro

"Well ladies I know what were gonna do today " "reallh what" salli asks "we'll night just invited us to play video games with himmand Clarence wanna go" I ask "WWOO YEA" toya shouts and runs to the door "heh she definitely takes after your fucking energy thats for sure" dian said as we hell hands I smiled and we walk to there house.

| sorry it was so short like I said I have no fucking idea what to write so please post ideas anyway I hole you enjoyed and ill see you all in the next chapted BBAAIII|