first date

|  so this is when anti and dark had there first date and its has some major fluff moments|

Antis pov

I was sat on the couch scrolling through twitter and stuff when all of a sudden dark came up behind me and put his arms around my neck "hey anti I was wandering um do you wanna go on a date " he asked I look up at hi  with gleeming eyes and smiled widely "hell to the yea " I say as I get up he smiles and he goes to get changed while I get ready in my room. After I finish getting changed into my red shirt and blue jeans with a blue hoodie I walk outside and see dark outside wearing a grey shirt with a leather jacket and some blue trousers he looks super nice I blush as i walk up to him "hey I got you these" he says passing me some flowers I gasp "aww thats so much" and peck him on the cheek he blushes slightly we hold hands and walk into town. When we arrived at the resturant it was really nice it wasn't nto fancy it was just pleasent ya know "right this way sirs " a lady says as she walks upstairs and onto the balcony were there was a tahle with only 2 chairs on it under a umbrella and itnwas beutiful especially since it was night and the moon shone brightly "please take a seat and the waiter will come soon " the nice lady said then walked of I sat down still amazed at evsrything "soo.. do you like it" dark asks nervously "like it.. I love it its so nice" I say enthusiastically he smiles and pulls out the chair for me "sir " he aays in a fancy voice I giggle "why thank you sir" I say back in a fancy voice.

Darks pov

After the waiter brought our food , I ordered a steak with some gravy and mash while anti ordered chicken with chips and carrots (ooohh those sound ssooo good right nowmim soo hugry) as we eat we start making jokes and stuff most of them ya now are inappropriate but who gives a shit "so a dicks life its hair is messy, his friend is a pussy and his owner beats him "i say trying not to laugh while anti just bursts out laughing god I love his laugh its so cute but happy "heh I gess you could say I never saw that cumming" he says still laughing a little i laugh god were such children but oh well. After the dinner I pay and we walk out the restaurant holding anti's hand and we walk in the park admiring the sky and pointing at the ducks "oh look those two male ducks are sitting together " anti says gasping "heh they look like there sleeping together" I say chuckling we sit by the lake and just look at the fish and water "its a feesh" anti says in a an adorable voice "omg yea its a feesh" I replied chuckling a sudden thought came into my head "hey can we kiss in the rain"
" we can kiss anytime but why in the rain"
"So I can make you wetter" I say trying not to burst out laughing anti blushes I burst out laughing "that was actually pretty smooth" he admits "aww thanks" "shame it wont work " he adds giggling "HEY " I say tickling him
"Nnuuu my weakness" anti says as he squirms allof a sudden he lunges at me tickling me "OH SHIT AHAHAHA" I say squirming "AH HA I HAVE BEATEN THE ALL MIGHTY DARK" anti shouts throwing his hands in the air I chuckle "im ded bleg" i say flopping on the ground "now I will revive him with a smooch mwah" anti says then kisses my lips "IM ALIVE" I shout as I grab his waist and we both fall on the ground both laughing .