hating somthing amazing pt 2: sweet revenge

Tom's pov

After me and sami had our little 'moment' in the ally way we had been doing more couple like things like holding hands and even cuddling sleeping in the same bed (AND JUST SLEEPING).while I was playing with me toys I heard sami outside the door calling someone I couldn't quite hear what he was saying but he sounded happy he finishes the phone call and walks back in the room and sits next to me "who were you calling?" I ask him curiously "the school to ask if we could have all the same classes and they said yes" he said happily I smile widely but then I have a thought "but what about the bullys what if they continue or start bullying you to?"I say worried samis already been through so much with bullying with billy and his gang and I dont whant him to get hurt "look if they do start bullying me then you'll help me we can help eachother and if they continue well not after whats about to happen tomorrow" he says 'whats about to happen tomorrow?' Whats he gonna do I decided not to ask him and instead just go to sleep we snuggle up to eachothef im in some brown and lighter brown pjs and sami's in a green onesy he falls asleep instantly I lay awake a little bit more staring at him I kiss his head he smiles in his sleep I smile aswell and fall asleep . It turns morning and we get dressed in our clothes luckily we dont have to wear uniform so we can wear whatever.  We walk to school holding hands and even on the school grounds a few people stare at us either I confusion, happiness or disgust but we dont care we walk to the reception to collect sami's new timetable and walk to our first class we line up and as we wait I hear mike and Brittany walk towards me (those to are the main ones that bully me )oh no I think

Sami's pov

I see Brittany and mike walk towards us I can see tom getting tense I just rub my thumb on his hands aint no one gonna hurt my little tom again "oh hheeyyy tom hows you and your little toys hm ?" Brittany says in her snooty teasing voice I step infront of him so they dont punch or hit him "he's fine thanks and so what if he still plays with toys " I say trying not to burst out in anger "hey who asked you nerd" mike butts in "myself thanks now leave us alone" I say starting to get a little bit mad they see were holding hands "ooooo look everyone the two gay boys are holding hands how cute NOT! BLEG" brittany says in a mocking tone "and so what if were not straight were unique unlike you were nice unlike you were happy unlike you and we dont waste our lives maiing everyone misrable and worshipping the ground below us" I say in a stern voice she seemed a bit shocked that I said that "hey one eyed freak shut the fuck up nobody cares about you and billy said he beat you" mike yet again butts in "people do care about me they love me even unlike you who no one likes cuz your a big bully and also me and tom beat the shit outta billy and his gang so I'd shut the fuck up if I were you" I say slightly raising my voice he seems a little taken back he shoves me against the wall "DONT YOU DARE FUCKING HURT SAMI" tom shouts they look at him "WE DONT LISTEN TO CHILDISH FAGGOTS NOBODYS LIKE YOU THAT NO ONE LOVES SO GO KILL YOUR SELF" mike shouted tom expression changes he looks like hes about to cry my anger snaps and ismboiling with anger "DONT FUCKING TALK ABOUT TOM LIKE THAT HE IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND SO MUCH MORE HE DESERVES TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE AND BE LOVED AND REMEMBERED WHEN HE DOES PASS AWAY AND YOU 2 WILL BE FORGOTTEN AND UNLOVED WHEN YOU DIE" I shout before punching them both they try to hit me back but the new head master miss molris grabs both there wrists "DONT YOU DARE SAY OR TOUCH THEM YOU THILTHY LITTLE BRATS she booms "b-but miss he he hurt us " brittany said in her wimpy fake voice trying to sound sad " brittany dont try and sound weak and sad with me I know exactly what happend I was watching through the camras and as soon as I saw what you did to both tom and sami I came hear immediately and just yesterday sami called me saying what you were doing to tom and to be hosnest you do deserve to be hit " she replied not taking any crap "b-but miss my reputation my perfect behaviour record will be ruined ill pay you as much money as you whant to not put it on my rscord please" mike whined "I dont care about your reputation mike and I know you were been paying the previous headmaster to not do it but I won't take any of it and ill put all the bad things you did before on it awell" she said still mad she dragged them away I could see there pearents looking very disappointed and mad tom held my hand "you ok" he said worriedly I nodded "this is to make you feel better" he hugged me " and this is for helpping me with those two "he kissed my lips "hehe no problem"i replie kinda embarrassed and we carried on our day all happy.

Tom's pov

We walked through the door to our house and were immediately hugged "OMG YOU TWO ARE THE BEST CHILDREN WE COULD ASK FOR" Anti and dark shouted in unions "for what?" I questioned "for the way you helpped eachother with those bullys " dark said proudly we made a 'ooooooo' face" WAIT WHO TOLD YOU" we shouted "the headmaster called us saying what you did AND I SAY THIS CALLS FOR SOME SPECIAL DINNER" anti shouts we all cheer.