ch 42: siblings part 2

Antis pov

It was the day my 2 brothers were coming over and I was exited yet nervous ya see one of my brothers is kinda nosy when it comes to relationships and will ask some pretty embarrassing questions so I asked him on the phone to not do that butnif he was gonna do that then my other brother will stop him I hear a knock on the door and I run to the door and open it its clara and midnight "oh hey sorry if were interupting somthing but well lets just say our house is kinda infested with mice and its gonna take nearly all day soo can we stay at your for a bit" clara asked "oh off coarse but my siblings are coming over " "oh yay I liked darks brothers they were fun" midnight said cheerfully "why hello there ladies " a voice came from behind them it was goop (konoira's anti) and behind him was bingsepticeye "oh hey you two how are you" "why hello brother it seems were not the only visitors you have" bing said . I beckond them all innthe house and in came tom and sami "omg you two have grown so much jeez last time I saw you two you were so tiny how your all grown up" goop said ruffling with their hair dark came following them "oh hello sorry but 2 particular kids decided to try and steal some of my food and now they're gonna be tickled to death I giggled as dark ran after tom and sami "welp those two seem like they're great friends" bing said happily "actually there a couple" I say back both goop and bing were surprised "I gess you could say they werent ANTIpiciating that" midnight said as she giggled bing just gave her a 'did you just make a joke' look while goop just chuckled clara just glared at her . We all sat down and started talking , we were talking aout how we met clara and midnight and midnight kept on maing puns I personally liked the puns so did tom,sami , goop and dark somtimes but clara and bing just glarsd at her as she did "ok jeez stop the puns now your gonna turn to sans with the amount of puns your making" bing said "is it cuz my puns and jokes are so SANSational" midnight replied all of us exept clara and bing chuckled "ok thats it with the puns" "im sorry you need to CLARAify that" midnight said to clara clara litrally got up and grabbed a pillow and tried hitting midnight with it midnight doged but ended up falling on the floor "omg midnight im sorry are yo- before she could finish midnoght pulled her off next to her "hue hue it seems you've FALLEN for me" midnight said with a giggle "sigh I sure have" clara said back. Unfortunately goop and bing had to go "see ya bro" goop shouted as he waved bing just waved.

Darks pov

When goop and bing left we all continued talking when anti suddenly said "OH OH wait I need to show you somthing!" And then ran off he then came back with a book and opened it , it was bing, him and goop as kids
(Bing one with b on shirt anti in middle and goop with black eyes)

When goop and bing left we all continued talking when anti suddenly said "OH OH wait I need to show you somthing!" And then ran off he then came back with a book and opened it , it was bing, him and goop as kids(Bing one with b on shirt anti in mi...

"Omg you were so smol" clara said "but he still is adorable" i said as i kissed antis cheek "DANTI AWAY" midnight shouted tom and sami laughed.

|tem skip wit tem HOI|

I laid in bed with anti as he snuggled up to me "is it me or are our siblings like the same" I ask "what ya mean""I mean like goop acts like warf and bjng acts like google""OOOHHH yyeeaa they do kinda act the same" anti said in realisation I giggle "welp im happy I has you as my husband" I say in a childish voice "me to darky me to" anti says in a childish voice aswell I snuggle and cuddle him closer and we fall asleep

|aaayy siblings god I wish my siblings were nice :T oh well . Well I hope you all has a nice day/night and ill see all you In the next chapter bbaaii|