Chapter 97:The Maker..

3rd person POV
All the demons looked up and to there disbelief they saw a very very tall woman . Her skin was almost white, her eyes were as white as snow, he had long jet black hair and dress which looked as if the bottom of it was shadowy flames,dark red horns , a huge grey crown and huge greyish wings.

  Her skin was almost white, her eyes were as white as snow, he had long jet black hair and dress which looked as if the bottom of it was shadowy flames,dark red horns , a huge grey crown and huge greyish wings

"Hello my creations I am Majic I am the one who created you all " her voice was mysterious and and gentle , it was like an echo.
"Now..you may be wondering why are you here? Well I have come to give you some news.. " the crowd of demons listened intensely waiting for the news
"Soon , a very very powerful beings will come its name is Kildor it is a relentless killer and is made of fear itself. I am going to give every single one off you something powerful, that will be let out with some sort of emotion at first then you will have free will to turn into the powered version of you, with these powers you must kill Kildor , it will be tough but I believe you all can do it" the crowed started gasping and gawking at this, they were expected to kill a beast made of fear itself!?!?
"Now I will not be disappointed if you do not manage to kill Kildor , because I am already so happy with how you have become, you won't remember this but when I first created you all you were horrible beings who stole , hurt and violated others but I had remade you in a way so that you'd be good and you've made me happy all of you have found jobs, friends, families and even love"

Dark and Anti looked at each other and smiled at what she said

"So all I'm asking is to try and kill Kildor or at least die trying and be the heros" the demons cheered and shouted words of belief which spred a smile on Majic's face.
"It was great to see you all , but now we must go" and with a wave of her hands every demon disappeared back to were they were.

|SEE I TOLD YA STORY SHIT WAS HAPPENING ARE YA PROUD OF ME!!! I hope you enjoyed , I hope you all have a Majic day and I'll see you in the next chapter BBAAAAIIII|