ch 36: sepiishu wedding

Jacks pov

It was finally the day the day I get to marry singe god im so fucking nervous what if I mess up or I trip or somthing uuuugggg I look over at mark who is my best man who is giving me a thumbs up I look at the people in the seats I see me ma (YA PROUD OF ME MA) who is looking at me proudly , my dad with his hand around my ma's arm ,I see all my siblings waving at me I do a small wave back , I see anti and dark , sami and tom was tom pecks samis cheek, sam and tim and lastly amy who had just can out the door singes was gonna come out of she walks up to me "shes almost ready" she wispers as she walks by I nod and inhale and exhale you can do this I believe in me I believe I believe in me IN ME (all the way XD) suddenly the music starts I look straight at the door and OH MY GOD singe look fucking gorgeous in her dress she walks with her father down the Isle then she walks up to me we connect hands "today ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of these two now do you sean mcloughlin (idk if thats how its spelt) take singe harrows ( I think thats her surname) to be your wife ?" "I do" " and do you singe harrows take sean mcloughlin to be your husband?" I do" she replies tearing up oh god im starting to cry to "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" the preiast said stepping aside I kissed singe we were both crying now I twirled her round and we walked down the isle she throws the bouquet behind her and marzia catches it this is an amazing day.

|Omg yyyyyaaayyy sseeeepppttiiisshhuuu aaawwwwaaayyyy XD god this couple is adorable anyway do you guys wanna see the after party or nah then after is amyplier wedding YYYAAYY|