gotta catch em all

|so this is a quick one shot cuz gess what POKEMON SUN AND MOON IS OUT WWWOOOO IM SOOOO EXITED you dont even know so jack,anti,dark,mark,singe and amy embark on an adventure together with their pokemon to be the very best (btw there all in there early teens sortof)

Antis pov

I got woke up by jack my brother "what time is it its to early go back to sleep" I say groggily rubbing my eyes "ANTI WAKE UP QUICK ITS THE DAY" "what day?" "THE DAY WE GET POKEMON" I jolt out of bed "HOLY SHIT YOUR RIGHT" I say quickly getting into my clothes jack does the same im wearing a grey beanie with a black shirt ,dark green hoodie, some blue jeans and some sneekers while jacks wearing his flap cap (ya know the one he wears in his vids) , his  white and green pokeball shirt , black shorts and some sneekers aswell "BOYS BREAKFAST" we hear ma shout we rush down stairs and gulp down our breakfast "BYE MA" we shout after kissing her cheek and rushing out in the midddle of the little village we moved to alohla a year ago and its amazing its a very sunny sandy and super place in the middle of the town is a statue of tapu koko the gardian of the island and sitting by it is our friends mark whos wearing a black shirt with some red shorts and flip flops his girlfriend amy who was wearing a white crop top with a pink small jacket ,some nice shoes and a cool hat with a pokeball on it , singe jacks girlfriend is wearing a beige coloured cute top with some shorts and nice shoes and a straw hat she waved at us and lastly was dark my boyfriend who was wearing a red flannel , some dark blue jeans and some nice shoes " so is everyone ready " amy asked exitedly and imean who could blame her WE WERE GONNA GET A POKEMON .

Jacks pov

We all run to the lab to find professor kukwi (idk ifnthats how you spell his name) standing waiting for us "heh you kids seem exited now whos ready for some pokemon" he asks "MMEE" we all shout he chuckles and leads us to a big area thats full of pokemon that could all potentially be our starters "we rescued and brought all thses pokemon to safety from mean pokemon users that were harming and abusing them now there all happy and healthy pokemon." We all gasp "now choose one pokem8n to be our starter and remember when you pick this pokemon dont force it to join you and also show it love anytime and all the time" he says sending us off. A few minutes later we al, have choses our pokemon

Jack: charmander
Anti:sabalye
Singe:cottanee
Dark:litten
Mark:riolu
Amy:skitty

"well I seems you have chosen your pokemon well now heres some bags full of recorces and other things now go and explore the world with friends and pokemon" the proffesor says as he hands us the bags. We say goodbye to our familys and head off our pokemon are all on us either sitting on our heads , in our bags, following us or in singes case her cotanee was flaoting along side her "wow just think it seemed like yesterday since we all met and we dreamed of havibg pokemon now were setting out on a journey with our own pokemon together they all agree and we all fist bump with our bracelet they all had colours and words on them saying 'no matter what happends I will be with you' and set off together to become the very best..