Chapter 5 Edited

Princess Amity

Morgan's POV

When I woke up the next morning I felt the sun blind my eyes. What time is it? I rolled over and saw a clock that read 9:34. I jumped out the bed and took a quick shower then got dressed. I walked to Lucas's room and knocked once. No one answered but I saw a note taped on the door.

'Morgan forget the chores. I have something else for you to do

                        Master Lucas'.

I sighed and began to wonder he wanted me to do. Out of nowhere something dropped and most likely broke.

"My dad is going to kill me", a female voice said.

I turned around and saw a girl around my age standing by some broken glass. Her blonde hair was pinned up in a bun and she was wearing a turquoise blue dress that fell to he knees with some matching flats. She turned to look at me and she smiled at me. She seems nice.

"You must be Morgan. I'm Amity Lucas's little sister. Lucas told me so much about you how do you like it here?", she asked.

Well at least I now know who's the peppy one in the family.

"Uh I'm adjusting well thank you. Excuse me I have to find Master Lucas", I said.

"I know where he is follow me", she demanded.

She led me down two flights of stairs and down three hallways until we stopped at a tall black door. She knocked once and in a split second the door opened revealing Lucas in a black button up shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"I found her standing outside your door. She was lost so I brought her here", Amity said.

"Thanks. Come have a seat Morgan", Lucas said.

I walked into the office and saw a large desk with multiple leather chairs, a coffee machine, another desk but smaller containing one chair on both sides, three black beanbag chairs were facing a large flat screen tv that was placed on the wall and there was some light classic music playing. I sat in one of the chairs and Lucas sat across from me holding a stress ball thing. The room was really quit until I broke the silence.

"I'm going out for a few hours and I want you to accompany me", he said.

I stayed silent for a moment and he continued speaking again.

"First I need to feed", he said.

My blood ran cold because I knew what he meant. I knew it would only be a matter of time before he said something about feeding. It's what vampires and humans live for. Vampires live to feed and humans live to be fed off of.

"What is it? Scared?", he asked.

I shook my head no knowing it wouldn't matter if I even said yes.

"Don't lie to me Morgan. I hate it when people lie. What is it?", he asked in a cold tone.

"I don't want to be just a blood bag to you", I replied looking down at the ground.

He tilted my chin up and looked into my eyes.

"It's cute how you think you have a choice. I'll feed later. Let's go so we can hurry up and come back so I can feed", he said.

He then let go of my chin and walked out the room. I knew it was all a game...