Chapter 47 Edited

Morgan's POV

"Morgan you have a visitor", Stephanie said.

I was currently taking a break from the cleaning the ball room from last. I stood up from the chair and dropped the sponge and followed her to where the king and queen were. Along with Sam. So he decided to come back after all. But why on Earth did he come back? Sam walked over to me and kissed my hand like he did last night which made me blush.

"I suppose you still have the jacket I gave you last night?", he asked.

"Do you want it back? I can go get it if you'd like", I replied.

"No no go ahead and keep it. I just couldn't get you off my mind. You're just so charming", he said.

I began blushing again and smiled a little bit.

"Thanks you're pretty nice", I said with a smile.

"So Miss Taylor I was wondering if you have any plans for this evening. I know we just met last night but I just want to get to know the real you", he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Your highness-".

"Please no need to be so formal. Call me Sam".

"Sam, I think we should just take things slow. You seem nice and all but I'm still getting over my previous relationship and I just need some time to think about this. I hope we can still be friends".

"Oh uh sure we can slow things down a little bit and just be friends".

"Thank you for understanding".

"No problem. Anyways I'd better get back home. Don't want the staff to go all crazy".

"Yeah", I said with an awkward chuckle.

"See you around".

I nodded and watched him walk away. I heard someone clear their throat and turned around and saw Stephanie. Oh no.

"So a king or prince?", she asked.

"Prince. It's not that big of a deal we talked for a couple hours, he gave me his jacket because I got cold and then we went our separate ways. No big deal", I replied.

"No big deal? Morgan he's a prince and you turned him down just like that. Are you serious?", she asked with her hands on her hips.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm taking my time to get over Lucas. I'm not like some girls who decide to leave their boyfriends and then find someone new in like 0.1 seconds. Lucas actually meant something to me and if Sam isn't willing to wait for me, then he can go party with some princesses and get over it", I replied.

I turned to walk away but then stopped when she started talking.

"Morgan I'm sorry but it's been weeks do you really think he's gonna come looking for you? Haven't you ever thought that he probably doesn't want you anymore? I mean come on everyone knows vampires aren't capable of love", she said.

I turned around and walked over to here.

"How dare you! You don't know anything about Lucas. He truly did love me and probably still does. Yes he did something extremely stupid but I still love him. Yeah maybe one day I'll stop loving him or maybe I won't but that doesn't give you the right to think that way", I said.

A few people gathered around us and looked at us and I ran off to the room and began crying.  She doesn't know know what she's talking about. I still love him and I accept it. A moment later the door flew open revealing the one person I wanted to see for weeks...