Chapter 32 Edited

Morgan's POV

I'm not sure how long I was asleep for but I woke up with a huge headache. My head was pounding and my throat was super dry. The room was dark and cold. I swung my legs over the bed and my feet landed on the cold floor. I slowly stood up and walked over to the window. The sun was just rising and I slowly made my way back to my bed and laid down. About ten minutes later a guard came to my cell and let me out and took me up to the throne room. There I was welcomed by the king and scolded by the queen along with the princess. Lucas was nowhere to be seen which made my heart sink a little, instead Michael was sitting in Lucas's place. I was pushed to my knees and was forced to look up at the queen who was now standing in front of me. She looked at me in disgust.

"Morgan you have stolen my son's heart which goes against the rules. Human vampire relationships are forbidden did you not know that?", the queen asked.

"Yes your majesty I did but I love Lucas and he loves me", I said with a little to much confidence.

"How dare you speak to me that way? I should have you killed for speaking to me this way", she said grabbing me by the throat.

She was pulled away by the king and I dropped to the ground holding my throat for dear life. I began coughing dryly and seconds later felt cold arms wrap around me. I looked up to see who it was and saw Lucas sitting behind me holding me in his arms. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me back but a little tighter.

"Lucas Degage what do you think you're doing!", the queen yelled.

"What I should've done a long time ago. I'm giving up my title as Prince Lucas to be with Morgan. Accept it I don't want to be apart of this family if I can't be with Morgan", Lucas said.

I looked up at him and felt a tear form in my eye. He's giving up his title as a prince, future king to be with me? How sweet.

"Lucas are you sure about this? Where are we gonna go if we're not staying here?", I asked in a whisper.

"That's right Lucas. Where will you go? Did you even think of that? You are no longer welcome here. Leave your things here. Now that you're no longer royalty all you belongings belong to Michael. Leave at once you disgust me", the queen said.

Lucas and I stood up and began to walk to the door. I took one last look at the royal family and laughed a little.

"You know your highness, you really fit the vampire role. Cold hearted, cruel, evil and selfish", I said.

She glared at me and then hissed at me which caused me to jump a little bit. Lucas held me by my waist and led me out the castle doors to where our new lives began. Hopefully we can finally be together without someone trying to split us up...