Chapter 52 Edited

Everything was dark and cold. My body felt like it was on fire but I've never felt this peaceful in my life. I felt like I was walking then again my whole body felt like it was being dragged down with dumbbells. Everything was pitch black and then I saw a light and heard a voice call my name. The weight of the world was being lifted off my shoulders. Suddenly my eyes popped open and everything seemed so clear. I saw Lucas standing in front of me with a small smile on his face. I stood up and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me. He stroked my cheek and I looked up at him. He gave me another small smile and his fingers through my hair.

"You look so amazing", he whispered.

I smiled a little bit and pulled him close to me using all my strength. He grunted a little and I honestly didn't feel any sympathy. He's unbreakable, he'll be fine. He kissed the top of my head and I rested my head on his shoulder. Now that I'm turned, nothing will tear us apart...

For the rest of the honeymoon Lucas and I went swimming, hunted a couple times, tested my new abilities and my special power is telekinesis. I may have despised vampires in the beginning, but being one makes me feel more alive...

************************************

3 Days Later...

Last night was our last night on the honeymoon and today we're on our way to the castle. I honestly don't know how people will react when they find out that I'm no longer human. Maybe they'll be happier because they don't have to have my blood as a temptation to them anymore. But then again, what if I can't control my own thirst around the humans that work there? Lucas gently placed his arm around my waist and I looked at him.

"You don't have to be gentle with me anymore. I'm not the fragile little human you're used to", I said.

"You're going to be a lot stronger than me for awhile. If I hurt you I'm afraid you're going to hurt me", he said with a chuckle.

"I'm never gonna hurt you", I said smiling.

He simply chuckled and opened the car door for me and we both got in. The driver drove us back to the castle. On the way there Lucas kept looking at my stomach and I looked at him suspiciously.

"Am I gaining weight or something?", I asked.

"No", he replied a little to quickly.

"Lucas tell me what it is", I said.

"When we get back to the castle. I'm not sure if I'm right or not", he said.

He rested his hand on top of mine and I began to wonder what was actually going on.

We arrived at the castle an hour later and Lucas quickly got the things out the car and rushed inside. I followed after him and felt something move in me. Lucas came back and got me out then carried me up to our room and laid me on the bed.

"Please don't move", he said pacing around the room.

"Lucas what's going on?", I asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. Please just don't get out of bed", he replied half begging.

I simply nodded and Amity rushed in the door along with a woman who's at least a foot taller than her. The woman gave me one look and she gave me a small smile. She placed a hand on my stomach and gave a bright cheery smile.

"Congratulations. You're gonna have a baby".