Chapter 53 Edited

Read until the very end please.

Everything went dead silent. No one made a sound or moved. Shock was evident on Lucas and Amity's face.

"How. I thought vampires couldn't have kids", I said.

"We can. I just didn't expect it to happen", Lucas said.

"Amity please leave the room", I said.

She nodded and took the woman with her. Lucas sat next to me and held my hand. Lucas and I stayed silent and he finally said something.

"Morgan I am so sorry. If you don't want to have it I understand if you don't want to keep it", he said.

"Lucas what are you saying? I'm keeping it. I don't want to abandon our first child", I said.

"Morgan you don't know how painful it is to have a kid. Plus what if he or she doesn't make it?", he asked.

"Lucas calm down. It'll be fine I can do this", I replied.

"We can always abort it", he mumbled.

"NO ARE YOU CRAZY?", I yelled.

"It was just suggestion. Besides you aren't even a week old. Your body is still adjusting to being a vampire", he said kneeling next to the bed.

He held my hand and looked at me.

"Lucas just trust me. I'm stronger than you think. Like I told you, I'm no longer the fragile human I used to be. Just trust me. I know I can do this", I said looking at him.

He gave me a small sigh and nodded, understanding that I've changed. Now that I'm a vampire I feel like I can face any problem knowing I wouldn't die so easily.

"Are you sure? A vampire baby develops faster and comes faster than a human baby", he said.

"I don't care. Everyone deserves a chance in life. Even this little guy", I said motioning towards my stomach.

He gave me a small smile and nodded. He continued holding my hand as he looked at me.

"Okay. We'll keep it", he said with a smile.

I may not know who my real family is, but I'm happy I can start a new one with the man I love. This is the happily ever after I dreamed of and I don't want anything else...

This is the end of the book. I know some of you are sad it's happy but there will be a sequel coming. It's going to be called Married To The Vampire King so be on the look out for that. I really hope you enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Byee!!!

The sequel is out by the way.