Chapter 38 Edited

After Jay was all settled in Lucas pulled me into the room and literally slammed the door which scared me a little bit.

"What were you thinking Morgan? I can't leave you alone with him when I have to work", Lucas said anger clear on his face.

"He won't hurt me. Why don't you trust him alone with me?", I asked.

He sighed and rubbed his temple. That's right dude breathe. Or something.

"Look, I have to go to work now. All I ask is that you be careful with him and I don't want you in here alone with him. Something about him is off. I don't want you anywhere near him. Understand?", he asked.

"Okay mom geez", I replied sarcastically.

"Morgan I'm being serious I don't trust him", he said in a serious tone.

"Why don't you trust him? I seriously doubt he'll force me into something I don't want to do", I said.

"I still don't trust him. Just be careful. And I want you in bed by the time I get back. I'll try to be home by eleven", he said.

He gave me a kiss on the top of my head and then held me by my waist.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too", I responded.

He then disappeared and left me alone. I rubbed my arm and sighed like the girls do in the movies when her husband leaves her to go to work.

"I thought he'd never leave", a familiar voice groaned.

I turned around and saw Jay standing in the door frame with a smirk plastered on his face.

"W-what are you d-doing in here?", I asked.

"Oh you know just taking in the place. Admiring the decorations", he replied running his index finger on the dresser.

"What do you want?", I asked taking a step back.

"I want you to leave Lucas. The queen won't be to happy if I leave you here. But then again, Lucas left you here alone with me. Unprotected and still human. You know if he truly loves you he would've turned you months ago. Am I right?", he asked walking closer to me.

"S-stand back", I managed to spit out.

"Morgan come on stop fighting it. I know you want me and the feeling is mutual on my end. Why do you want him, a cold blooded monster who has no feelings. When you can have someone who has actual feelings, a warm body and can love you without being scared of hurting you", he said.

Before I could even say something he pinned me against the wall, his lips crashing onto mine. I pulled away as quick as possible ready to punch him. He sighed and dropped his arms from the wall.

"Fine. I'm not going to force you into this. Just remember, when he leaves you, you can't come crying to me saying you want me", he spat.

He then walked out the room and I dropped to the ground pulling my knees up to my chest. I began crying uncontrollably. I don't know how long I was sitting there but I felt a cold pair of arms wrap around me and soft lips kiss my head.

"What's wrong love?", a soft voice asked.

I looked up and saw Lucas's golden eyes gazing into mine. He wiped away my tears and held me in his arms.

"You smell different. Have you been using my cologne?", Lucas asked.

"No", I sniffled.

"Then what happened?", he asked.

"Jay kissed me. He got to talking about how I should leave you and be with him. I refused to be with him and he kissed me", I replied.

"He did what?", Lucas asked with his voice rising a little bit.

"He kissed me", I mumbled.

As soon as I let the words come out my mouth he let go of me and disappeared. Oh no, I quickly got up and put on one of Lucas's hoodies and my shoes and grabbed Lucas's phone turning on the flashlight and ran outside to find Lucas holding in a choke hold.

"LUCAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", I yelled.

Of course he didn't listen so I pulled on his shirt and forced him to pull back. But what am I gonna do? Lucas is like ten times stronger than me and could easily accidently kill me. Without thinking straight I ran into the middle of them and attempted to push Lucas back but he didn't budge. I looked Lucas into his eyes and he gazed into mine. He literally dropped Jay on the ground and held me in his arms.

"Morgan what were you thinking? You seriously could've gotten hurt!", Lucas yelled.

"I know", I said in a sad voice.

He held me tighter and I heard a groan come from behind me. I turned around to see sitting up against a tree rubbing his head. I rushed over to him and sat down shining the flashlight over his head checking for any cuts or blood. Luckily there was just a small scratch that would heal in a couple days.

"Are you okay?", I asked. '

"Yeah I'm fine", Jay replied.

Jay looked at me with a small smile and I looked at his cut and saw it was slowly healing. Yeah he'll be fine.

"So if you guys don't mind but I'll be taking my fiancée back", Lucas said picking me up bridal style.

He took me back inside and set me on the bed and sat next to me.

"Morgan what's gotten into you?", Lucas asked.

"I have no idea what you mean", I replied.

"One minute you want me and then all of a sudden he comes along and just forget your fiancé", he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Okay look. I know I've been a little distant from you but it's been months since I've been around another human. Don't you trust me?", I asked.

"I trust you. It's him I don't trust", he replied pulling me into his arms.

"Babe please just trust him. He knows I belong with you", I said.

"Alright fine. Just no funny business okay", he said.

"I promise", I said.

Hopefully I can get these two to get along before Lucas turns me...