Chapter 12 Edited

The next day I woke up in a cold dark room. Where am I?

"I see you're awake", a deep voice spoke.

"Lucas what am I doing here?", I asked.

I tried standing up but couldn't. Something was holding me down. Literally. Then memories of yesterday came flooding in my mind. No more movie watching or just calling him Lucas.

"You're in the dungeons and from now on you will address me as Master Lucas or Master understand?", he asked.

"Yes", I replied.

I felt his cold hand on my chin forcing me to look up at him. What happened to the sweet Lucas that was here last night?

"Yes what?", he asked in a cold tone.

"Yes master", I replied.

"Good. I made a list of the things I want you to do while I'm gone but I need to feed first", he said staring at my neck.

I really don't like this side of him. But I'm just a slave and I have no say so in what he does to me. He can bruise me and hurt me so badly to a point where my life is hanging on a thread and I still can't say anything to stop him from killing me. Humans are the prey and vampires are the predators. We can't stop the predators from feeding off us prey. Before I could even finish my thoughts I felt his fangs pierce my neck and my life being sucked out of me. After a few seconds he removed his fangs and threw me onto the ground harshly causing my arm to bleed and possibly sprain one of my ankles.

"When you decide to stop being such a baby your chore list is in my room", he said.

Lucas walked over to me and unchained my arms and legs then walked out the room. God help me...

Lucas's POV

I don't want to hurt her or be this way towards her but I have no choice. If I don't I'm afraid someone is going to notice I haven't bruised her or anything. The worst I've done is drank from her. I just hope when she fully understands, one day she'll forgive me...

My plan was to publish this chapter either tomorrow or Thursday but I'm gonna be super busy so I won't have time. Same as Friday. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and love you guys <3