Chapter 6 Edited

So basically this clip pretty much explains the movement, tone and mood of the setting in the chapter when Lucas and Amity have their little talk. I do not own any of this content and you can just skip to 0:15 thank you.

************************************

Lucas and I were gone all day and didn't get back until around 10 that night. We stepped out the limo and went inside the castle.

"Come on I need to feed before I go to bed", he said.

He grabbed my hand and led me to my room then closed the door. I sat on the bed and he sent me a cold glare then ran a hand through his hair. You'd think he'd have a period the way he acts. He walked over to me and buried his head in my neck causing a shiver to go up my spine.

"If I go to far I want you to stop me no matter what understand?", he asked in whisper.

I nodded and without hesitation he sunk his fangs into me causing my head to fall back. After a few seconds I started to feel drained and lightheaded.

"Master please I think that's enough", I whimpered.

He didn't listen. Instead his fangs sunk deeper and I felt tears fall down my face and that's when I got knocked unconscious...

Lucas's POV

I retracted my fangs from her neck and saw her eyes had closed and her heart was beating very slowly. Her body temperature dropped slower by the minute. I have to do something. I can't let her die. I laid her on the bed and ran a hand through my hair. I know she's going to be out for the rest of the night hopefully. I walked out the room closing the door behind me and turned around to see my sister standing against the wall behind me with a small smile on her face.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"I gotta say I'm proud of you. Never thought you'd keep her", she said.

"Why would you say that?", I asked.

"We all know you don't do relationships. But with her I know you'd drop everything just to be with her", she replied.

"Not true".

"Okay Lucas. Well if you need me I'll be at the auction house with Luka".

I watched her walk away and sighed. Would I actually drop everything just to be with her?
************************************

Hey guys. So I thought I published this chapter yesterday but it's pretty obvious now that I didn't. So hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and love you guys.