Chapter 31 Edited

It's been a week since Lucas and I started dating and ran away from the castle. No one has found us yet which surprisedme because I assumed the queen sent out guards to find us. Luckily they haven't.

I was currently in the kitchen playing a game on Lucas's phone and he was in the living room reading when the door was kicked down and the windows were shattered. Men dressed in black suits came in with the queen.

"Get the girl and take her back to the castle. Make sure my son gets back to the castle and watch him. Don't take your eyes off him", the queen ordered.

A man came to my side and grabbed my hands forcing me out the door but I resisted. The other men grabbed a hold of Lucas and he was resisting as well.

(Watch the clip to get a better image of what's going on and skip to 0:35)

"Lucas the more you resist the more I get the urge to just throw you in the dungeons along with Morgan so I suggest you stop fighting them", the queen said.

Lucas and I both stopped fighting them and let them drag us out the house and into the limo. One got in the front and drove us back to the castle.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

About an hour later we were back at the castle and the men took Lucas and I to separate places. I was taken to the dungeons and Lucas, I don't know where they took him. All I know is that he isn't here with me. I was literally thrown into a cell and I swear I heard something crack. Most likely my arm because now it hurts. The cell contains a small bed, a blanket draped over the bed and there was a hole with toilet paper beside it. There was also a small window that let very little light into it. I heard sniffling come from somewhere. I looked out the window and just prayed that Lucas was okay...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Lucas's POV

I was taken to my room and locked inside. I paced around my room trying to find a way out. I looked out my window and saw at least four guards surrounding my at area and I know there's more outside my door.

Why did I have to get involved with her? Morgan is my angel yes I know but if my father never bought her we wouldn't be in this mess. Hopefully I'll find a way out of this mess and be able to save her. But first I need to find a way to save myself. Without being killed..