The Names Quinn nice to meet ya'

I slowly opened my eyes as the plane started to come to a stop, I groaned and gathered my belongings then waited as the line to leave slowly started to move. There was a rental car place around the block so I went to the airport bathroom and changed back into my dress and fancy shoes. As strolled down the street listening to my music "You don't own me" by Grace feat. G-Easy to be exact. "Don't tell me I can't go with other boys...don't tell me what to do and don't tell me what to say please when I go out with you don't put me on display." I sang and I saw the rental car lot, I walked up to it and the main desk. "Hello I'm looking for a car." I told the lady.

"Down the stairs to the lest anything on the far right side you can rent just pull up here when your done and well put it in the book." She said not looking up from her paper, using the end of her pen to point out the direction in headed in.

"Okay sorry to bother you." I said quietly under my breath." Gees I'm sassy. I thought to myself with a little laugh. I saw the many rows of cars looking for which one to choose, then I saw the blue Lamborghini and saw there were still keys in it. I opened the trench and put my luggage in the back, as I drove up to the same woman she barely glanced up and then scribbled in her book. She just titled her head to the side motioning for me to drive away and I did just that.

"Siri get me directions to Boyle Heights California." I said into the end of my phone I looked at the map and fallowed it, turning the radio up and dancing as best I could while driving. "Did my invitations disappear why'd I put a heart on every cursive letter tell me why the hell no one is here, tell me what do do to make it all feel better." I sang at the top of my lungs as pity party by Melanie Martinez blasted through my speakers. I got ready for the course and screamed "ITS MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO, CRY IF I WANT TOO." I laughed at myself and I reached Boyle Heights, the place gave me the creeps. I saw a nice hotel and restaurant attached to the side of the building.

"Do you have any rooms open for three nights?" I asked the man and the desk who seemed too busy typing to notice me.

"Oh yeah here." He said then threw the keys onto the desk. "Name." He asked
snippy like. Boy I will punch your face in.

"Quinn Flair." I said with the most fake smile plastered on my face. He nodded his head.

"Room 305 floor 14." He told me and I walked over to the elevators happy to be done with those snobby worker, the man at the desk, the rental car lady, and the taxi driver. Believe me I've lived in New York for two years I've gotten used to it.

I opened the door with the key and set my stuff on one of the beds, there were four to be exact. Must be sharing with someone, a few someones.

"I should probably get ready." I said to myself as i stepped into the shower and let the warm water help my headache. The was still a slight bruise from the fight two days ago. My knee ached like crazy but that's normal, around my second year in the UFC I was sidelined with a severe knee injury, it's was my first surgery ever. Quinn stop wasting time it's almost six o'clock and it's a half hour drive. I though to myself,
I'm telling ya' the quieter it gets the crazier I become. I slipped back into my red dress and fancy heels, slightly curled my hair, then applied my eye liner and lip gloss. I took one last look in the mirror, pleased with myself I headed out the door. I'm not gonna lie I'm attractive, and I'm not just saying that I finally grew into my looks. When I was in middle and high school I would always look two or three years older than I actually am.

I grabbed my white and purple purse I got from Eva for my birthday my phone and I left to the car. Staaapp leaving the keys in the fricken car. I said mentally hitting myself in the forehead. I swear if people could read my thoughts the would be legit scared.