Day with dad

When I woke up that next morning it didn't feel like walking in air, let me tell you I was hung over horribly, which is old since I rarely ever drink let alone get drunk. Fénix was still asleep I don't know if he can handle her s liquor like me even though I rarely drink when I start, I can go on and on and take it.

I decided to put on some clothes since he has to do some signings later and if Fénix isn't awake when I have new clothes in I decided to wake him.
I put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black and white cross crop top, along with a red beanie. I crept into the bedroom getting ready to play something on my phone so I turned my volume up all the way and it blasted throughout the hotel room.

The song I played was those taps you wake up to in the army and Fénix sprung out of bed. As for me...I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. When I got off the carpeted floor Fénix was glaring at me. "What I had to get you up."

"You little..." He  began but stopped himself and started chasing me around the room.

"Stop you know I'm faster than you!" I squealed jumping over the coffee table. He stopped running and put his hands on his knees panting.

"Okay fine trues?" He said sticking his hand out, I took it only instead of shaking, he grabbed me from behind and German suplexed me onto the couch and rolled me over on him.

"Bruh." Was all I said causing Fénix to laugh at me. "How long is your autograph signing today?" I asked him.

"Around five hours..there's a lot of people Quinn." He explained.

"I know I've been to them." I said back, he raised an eyebrow. "Do you not know I was a boxer?" I asked in a duh tone. "And by the way you should probably get dressed so you can go and not show off..." I looked at his tattooed chest and moved my hand over it. "That." I said and laughed.

"What this." He said flexing his right arm. "Or this." He said flexing his left arm, I rolled my eyes.

"More like this." I said handing him his mask and motioning toward his face. He reached out for the purple mask and I pulled it back.

Fénix smiled at me. "Take it." I teased waving it back and forth in front of him. He reached for it and I pulled it back. "Just take it." I said once again and he reach once more and I pulled it away.

"Stop it!" He laughed and picked me up and took the make out of my hands. "I should probably go." He said and kissed my forehead then tried to leave the room but I held on to his hand.

"No, don't leave." I said laying back into the corner of the couch.

"Stop you already make it hard to leave don't make it harder amar." He said I laughed as he walked out the door.

After and hour or two I decided to call up my dad, I hit the keys and waited till the phone started to ring.

"Hello."

"Hey dad."

"Oh hey sweetie what's going on."

"Nothing what are you up too?" I asked.

"Nothing why?"

"I was just calling to check in but do you want to come by the hotel and catch up?" I asked.

"Sure send me the address and I'll be right there." He said and hung up. I sent him the address and told the desk I was expecting someone.

Soon enough I was answering the door and my dad was smiling at me. "Hey dad." I said hugging him.

"So what's been going on?" He asked.

"I met someone." I told him.

"Oh really what's his name?" He asked with excitement all over his face.