Visitors

"Are you okay." Fénix asked me. I nodded in response. "Are you sure your lip is busted." He said looking at me cupping my face to get a better look.

I brushed his hands away and laughed. "I'm fine." I told him he smiled and walked over to his bed.

"What happened anyways?" Drago asked me as he climbed into his bed and got situated.

"I don't really know why but Taya jumped me she said I was flirting with her boyfriend and starring at her. Then she attacked me." I explained then I noticed my shoulder was scratched. "Awe shit." I said I'm the weirdest way possible. "Dammit now that's there." I said.

"What?" Fénix asked a little groggy. I think I woke him up.

"Sorry it's just a mark. I'll be fine go back to bed." I told him and I did the same as I drifted off to sleep.

I was in my old house in Puerto Rico my mother and father where fighting as usual my two sisters were standing next to me watching. "No! I'm sick of this bullshit Ric you need to be here for the girls, for once in your damn life can't you be an actual father! Get off your lazy ass and help, can't you open your eyes and see through you thick skull that our children need you!"

"Get off my lazy ass, says the one who's a stay at home mom and doesn't do a single thing for Quinn. Ashley and Rossy are happy with me but you don't let Quinn your own daughter chase her dream because it's too damn dangerous! Look at me I'm perfectly fine as a wrestler and she wants to be like me!" My dad yelled back at mom.

"The last thing I want is for Quinn, Ashley or, Rosilya to be like you." Mom spat at dad I felt tears running down my face, Ashley grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Quinn! Quinn! Are you okay! Quinn wake up." I herd her say but it wasn't her voice. "Wake up."

I snapped my eyes open and saw Aerostar shaking my shoulders. I felt embarrassed I probably looked like a baby as I tried to catch my breath. "I'm fine just a bad dream." I explained.

I walked over to the sink and washed my face off. When I came back to the living room Drago and Aerostar were about to leave.

"Where you going?" I asked them.

"We have a photoshoot to go to we will be back in an hour or two Fénix is here still so if you need anything you can wake him up." Drago told me I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I'm a big girl I can take care of myself." I told them the laughed at me a little.

"Then you might have to babysit." Aerostar told me and with that they disappeared behind the door.

~
It was almost nine and I became bored, I decided to see if Fénix was awake. I slipped into the bedroom and saw he was still asleep. Disappointed I walked to his side of the bed and just looked at him as if it would wake him up like child about to wake their parents on Christmas morning. I became bored there too so I got up and started to walk away, but I felt something grab my wrist, it was Fénix he was still asleep. His hand was around my wrist and he pulled me closer to he bed, closer and closer, then he rolled out of the way as if you make room for me.
I didn't know if I should try to losses his grip or if I should just stand there. I didn't even have time to think he hand already pulled me into his bed and repositioned his hands. He locked his arms around my waist, since I was wearing sleep shorts and a tank top his bare legs and chest we warm against me. I felt myself drift to sleep again.

~
I groaned as I started to wake up. I remembered I was still in bed with Fénix I started to get up and I accidentally moved my legs over his spot. He groaned and shot straight up. Accidentally push in e off the bed and onto the floor, startled I screamed a little as I fell. When I got up I saw Fénix looking worried.

"Don't worry we didn't." I reassured him he looked more relaxed. "Even if we did I would appreciate it if you would've remembered." I said crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"You okay?" He asked as he helped me up off the floor I nodded. "Quinn, I'm not talking about the floor." He started then looked me dead in the eyes with a serious look across his face. "You were crying I'm your sleep." He told me.

"How do you know?" I asked him hoping one of the other guys didn't tell him.

"Why do you think I slept in so late, I felt bad and couldn't fall asleep." He told me I smiled Fénix was probably one of the sweetest people I've met in a long time especially coming from UFC were people are constantly put to get you.

"Awe." I said to him and nudged his arm. He laughed then shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He laughed. "But what was your dream about?" He asked me I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's not your problem, they're nothing really they don't happen often." I lied they happen almost every night but I don't know why it's normally just my parents arguing or me in the streets of Puerto Rico basically fending for myself while mom was away on business. For the most part I had a great childhood. Well, every other year at least.

Then there was a knock at the door. Fénix got up and answered it. I looked to see who it was and I was almost screaming with excitement. "Eva! Ash! Rose!" I yelled as I saw my best friend and sisters in the doorway.

"Hey Quinn." Rosilya said to me and we all greeted each other. Fénix was about to walk out of the room but I grabbed his arm and dragged him to meet everyone.

"Fénix this is my sister Rosilya, that's Eva, and that's Charlotte or Ashley." I told him they all greeted each other.

"I have to go I'll see you later bonita." Fénix whispered in my ear, I nodded soon my eyes where as big as saucers did he just call me beautiful? With that he left the hotel and my friends where obviously in suspense to who Fénix was.

"He's a friend." I told them they all went straight faced. "We work together." I explained,straight face. "It's not a big deal." I told them then Eva spoke up.

"Have you seen him without a mask yet?" She asked I shook my head. "No! You the hell dose he think he is!" Eva said getting fired up.

"Yeah how long have you known the guy?" Ashley said the oldest of the sisters or any of us.

"Like two days." I responded.

"Hey why don't we go out to lunch and catch up, it'll be fun." Eva said we all agreed and I went to do my hair and make up.

I threw on a Brooklyn crop top and ripped jeans, put my hair up in Dutch braids, then applied some make up and we were off.