Mother and Princess Monica

Quinn's POV

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! I stepped ball and waited for someone to answer the door. The old wooden oak door that I used to sneak into almost every single night first half of my junior year. The door opened and a short brown-red haired woman woman with pale eyes and a nose ring answered the door. "Lacy!" I yelled and hugged her.

"Okay hang on a minute how many sisters do you have?!" Fénix exclaimed I laughed at my silly friend.

"She's not my sister she's a family friend, Lacy this is Fénix, Fénix this is obviously Lacy." I said and the two shook hands.

"Quinn I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Lacy said I rolled my eyes at her and shot her a dirty look.

"We aren't dating." Fénix explained for me then winked at me. "Yet." He said jokingly I rolled my eyes and let out a fake laugh.

"Funny." I said in a peppy tone like the happy cheerleader movies, the rolled my eyes again.

"Seriously though Quinn if you stop rolling your eyes your going to get them stuck." Lacy said to me the she stepped out of the doorway and let up into the house.

"So we're are they." I whispered in her ear she pointed to the living room.

"Well Monica and your mom are Mile and Trish and trying to find Rosilya. She's still in NXT right?" She asked me I nodded my head to stay quite.

The thee of us slowly walked into the living room where I saw Monica and my mother sitting and probably gossiping about me and Lacy.

"Quinn is that really you?" Monica asked me standing up and smoothing her black denim shorts and white and pink crop top. She pulled a pice of her perfect black hair out of her face and flashed that pretty pageant smile. Everything about that woman was too damn perfect on the outside but what's on the inside will make you sick, kinda like a hot dog.

"Unfortunately." I muttered Monica smiled and winked at Fénix.

"And who's this man over here?" She asked strutting and showing off her perfect legs to Fénix.

"I'm Fénix." He said extending a hand but instead she just hugged him and then let her jaw slightly drop.

"Your so strong." She pointed out I shot her a glare as if to say "back off" even though we weren't dating I didn't want to lose Fénix as a friend.

"Um Monica." I said getting between the two. "He's a wrestler he's supposed to be strong." I pointed out the obvious.

My mom got off the couch and walked towards me. "Quincy Rose." She greeted me I could just feel the had blood.

"Mother." I said back with a head nod.

"How's the career coming along? Have you won against Paige yet." She said to mock me I but my lip.

"I don't do UFC." I explained and moved on from the sore and sour subject.

"So what brings you down here?" Asked Monica.

"You know why." I said in a sharp tone. She took the message and glared back at me, I glared back.

"Fénix go with Lacy." I whispered in his ear I looked at Lacy and walked over to her.

"Take him to were we would alway go I don't care which one just get him out of here." I said to her she nodded.

"Be careful." Fénix whispered to me.

"If you do something crazy I'll kill your dumbass." Lacy said we smirked at each other and the left the house.

My mother called me over to the couch I sat as far away as possible as crossed my legs. "What's going on with everyone?" I asked her.

"Wait before anything can I ask you something?" She did I cautiously looked at her in curiosity and nodded my head fast.

"I'm your mom Quinn no matter what, I want you to know that the way I raised you was very different from Ric."

"Dad." I quickly said she nodded at me and continued.

"I want you to know no matter what you do I will always love you.' She said I nodded.

"Okay you got your sob story now I get mine." I said pausing making sure she was paying attention I inhaled a deep breath and exhaled then continued. "When you told me you hated what I did for a living and wanted me to come work back home, I know you knew I would never say yes. But you kept pushing me to come back and I wanted to go for a MMA promotion here but I know you would show up everywhere. I don't need that negativity I gave enough." She looked and me and raised an eyebrow giving me a look. "It's call the internet." I explained she nodded towards me.

"The way your trainer, trained you into the business was wrong he beat you up all the time." She yelled at me and I lost it.

"He was training me, if he didn't train me that way I wouldn't have made it in the business I am now." I yelled back.

"I don't want you in the business you are now!" She screamed at me I felt tears stinging my eyes but I held them back. Come on Quinn keep it together you can cry afterwards!

"Well I am and you don't have a damn say in it so can we please get back to the subject!" I yelled then took a deep breath and relaxed. "What is going on with Mike and Trish?" I calmly asked.

"They want Lacy to move back in with them, so dose Monica." She explained.

"For course they do, without Lacy they don't have the mini slave and Monica doesn't have anyone to push around." I said.

"I know." Mom said then she took a deep breath. "Quinn if I really needed you would you ever come back here." She asked me. I nodded my head.

"Not move back here but you guys need me, and that's why I'm here now isn't it?" I asked her, she nodded to say yes.

After some back and fourth one on one time with my mom Monica came into the room and we piped down mom took that as a cue to leave and she did.

"Do you love him." Monica asked me, I acted clueless but I knew she meant did I love Fénix.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said turning towards Monica.

"Fénix you had Lacy take him out of the house. Do you love him?" She asked me  again I shook my head no.

"Monica you know love is a strong word, and no but I love him as a friend, and coworker." I told her she gave me a sly smile.

"When are you going to realize when this is over you'll need him and he won't be there if you push him away." She smirked at me.

"When are you going to get your head out of your ass and realize when Lacy doesn't move back in you'll have to learn how to live on your own?" I said in a bitchy tone, at that time I've had enough of Monica. She sat there in shock I sarcastically smiled at her and left the house. Dialing Lacy's number on my way out. She told me they were in the old hotel on 8th street.