New Novio

I shook my head and laughed at my red headed friends squealing to me over video chat. "Eva chill it's not that big of deal." I said to her then used the room key to open the door to the spare room we always have one in chase new talent 

"Yes it is this is what your first date!" She said and the camera got all glitchy.

I shook my head again. "Stop jumping I can't see you, and no I've dated before." I said acting like I was shot placing a head on my chest. "I'm so offended now." I said sarcastically. "I don't know if I have to be dressy or not." I debated. "Might as well I almost never dress up so why not?" I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Hey you know what would be cute, if you wore the dress you wore when you first met him." She said and started to bounce up and down again.

"What did I say? Eva stop fricken jumping!" I laughed at her. "But you do make a good point." Thankfully that particular dress wasn't to dressy and wasn't to casual.

I went looking back into my suitcase and found the red dress with the lace top and skater skirt bottom that ends at the knees I also pulled out the same diamond heels I wore and the jewelry.

"I'll be right back don't hang up." I said putting my hands up and walked into the bathroom to change. A few moments later I walked out and got a shriek from Eva as a response.

"You look amazing!" She squealed I thanked her and headed down the hall to room 103 and knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Fénix in a tux and without his mask which caused me to smile.

"Maldito hermosa." He muttered barley loud enough for me to hear, I blushed and laughed.

"Maldito guapo." I said back as he stepped out of the way do I could enter the room. In the middle of the room was a small table with a red table cloth on it and some Mexican food laid out with what I thought was champagne.

I chuckled at his best attempt to make the room look like one of those elegant and fancy restaurants.

"Wow." Was all I said, I loved this, I kinda like fancy restaurants surprisingly, I like the view just not the stuck up people and waiters.

"Like it?" He nervously chuckled I nodded and kept my gaze on the food as we walked over to the table.

"Yeah, your really sweet." I said as I pressed my lips together and sweetly smiled at him he did the same back to me and stayed silent, for what seemed like forever we blushed and smiled.

"I don't know if you drink or not so I also got ginger ale in case." I laughed.

"I drink just not a lot." I said and picked up a fork and dug into the food. "This is delicious. Did you make it?"

"No I'm not that good of cook." I laughed again eating some more. I stared at my glass of champagne.

"When was the last time you drank?" Fénix chuckled.

"Like a year and a half." I said quietly and kinda embarrassed as if a kid talking to an adult about trouble.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I haven't been on a date since I was..at least...19? I believe." Fénix brushed out laughing.

"Oh wait your serious?" He laughed, I nodded my head. "I don't believe it, a pretty girl like you hasn't dates in five years?"

"Hey! In my defense you don't make tons of friends living the life of a boxer!"

The rest of the night we laughed, talked and ate I would call it a successful second-first-date.

Fénix stood up and yawed. "I'm headed to bed." He whispered in my ear. "And you coming with me." He smirked at me. I laughed slightly and bit my lip

He led me into the bedroom and the lights were off, but there was still barely enough light to see him.

I'm sure you can fill in the puzzle about what the rest of the night was. I don't know what the morning will bring but right now I could care less about it. For tonight I'm fine laying with my love and to hell with Catarina, or Mil, Taya, Johnny, anyone screw it.

-----------------------------------------
I hope you guys liked it I know this was a short chapter but I'm only human