Secrets can set you Free

Previously...

"Why don't you want her to see your face." He asked.

"Who." My plan was to just play dumb.

"Quinn you idiot, that girl is adorable...and hot." He said looking out the window. Her short dress didn't help anything.

"I don't know." I answered because I really didn't I guess I didn't want her to see my face and leave me.

"When are you going to move on from Catarina?" He asked me. Catarina is my ex girlfriend she used me and then left me after I busted my ass to keep her safe from Mil Muertes.

"I am over her." I said in defense I was over her I just didn't want the same thing to happen with Quinn.

"Then you would trust Quinn."

~
Quinn's POV

"Yeah sure what's going on?" I asked my actually really close friend as I sat on the bed and he took a seat in the light grey chair across from me.

"It's about Fénix's mask, I want you to know that he dose like you." He began I shook my head and I found myself getting angry.

"Then he would take it off, I'm about to go on a date with a guy who hasn't even shown me his face." I said cutting him off.

"Yeah I know...wait date?" He asked I guess no one told him.

"Yeah date, it's tomorrow night." I said.

"Then you really need to know about this...last year Fénix dated a girl named Catarina and helped her out with her ex boyfriend at the time, Mil. After awhile Fénix was thinking about proposing but before he did she broke it off and used him. I think that's why he wears the mask so he doesn't lose you the same way." He explained to me.

"You know you sound like a gossip girl right?" I smartly said because I honestly didn't think any of that ever could happen and it's my defense mechanism.

"Shut up." He laughed and I lightly smacked his arm.

"Well thanks for the info." I said and stood up to grab my clothes, Pentagon left so I could change.

I put on my Nirvana shirt and black ripped skull pants, put on some silver eyeshadow and black eyeliner I walked out to the kitchen and saw everyone sitting together about to have dinner.

"We didn't want to eat without you." Bianca said. I smiled at them I didn't mean to keep them waiting.

"You didn't have to wait, I'm not very hungry anyways." I said and looked Fénix directly in the eyes and gave him a serious look as if to tell him we need to talk. He looked confused and shook it off.

After a few hours me, Pentagon, and Fénix all had to head out for the hotel.

~

The next couple of weeks went by slow,
I got to know Sexy more though so that's a plus. But I couldn't get Fénix of my mind, his smile, the way he'd always make me laugh, his eyes..wait what Quinn shut up! "Have you started your countdown yet?" Sexy asked me with a smile. "Since you can return next week." She said my head perked up.

"Yeah this Wednesday I can fight again, well if I get a match." I said smiling I couldn't be more pumped for my return.

"I'm sure you will." She said nudging my arm with her elbow. "Okay I have to go to a training session I'll see you in an hour or so." She said grabbing her stuff leaving closing the door behind her.