Unfair Advantages

I slowly crept behind the tall woman and then hit her in the side of the head with a forearm which took her off her feet...for about two seconds which obviously didn't do much other than cause more trouble for me.

She slowly turned around to face me. "Oh shit." I muttered under my breath. The woman grabbed t hair and threw me down, I saw her walking over to the man and Sexy, who at the time looked like she was unconscious.

I held the back of my head as I limped over to the three people across the room. The man was in front of Sexy Star and the woman was behind her holding her in place for the man to strike.

The man pulled his arm back to built up power as if he was going for the knockout in UFC like what I would do to finish the fight. Luckily for me I know everything there is to that move especially how to counter it. I ran behind him and swept his legs making him crash to the floor. Sexy Star swung behind the woman hit her in the side of the head with her elbow, we bolted out of the room and to my locker room and I locked the door.

"Why where who..." I started to say pausing in between words to catch my breath. "Were...those guys" I finally asked.

"The Martinezs, the man his name is Marty "the month"." She told me, she paused and continued. "And the woman, that's Mariposa." Sexy told me I nodded my head, I felt like a wimp it wasn't like me to run from a fight, ever. "They always have been harassing me I'm getting very sick of it." She said balling her hands into fists then relaxed a little and released her hands and took in a deep breath. "They don't leave me alone no matter how much I try to get them to." I sighed and patted her shoulder.

"I know it may sound cheesy but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, always." I told her she looked up at me.

"How do you know." Sexy said I think she was holding in tears but she seemed pretty strong inside and out so I don't knows

"Just believe me I know, I've lived it." I said taking my hand off her shoulder. She thanked me and I told her that, she could stay in the locker room for however long she wanted, as for me I had to go talk to Dario Cueto, ASAP.

~
I opened the door to his office and let myself in. "Ah my newest face, Quinn what can I do for you?" Dario asked I took a moment to look around the room, he had a lot of..knick knacks, maybe it was just junk.

"I want a match with Mariposa." I told him, he chuckled obviously not taking me seriously.

"Well I'm sorry Quinn but next week I already have you scheduled for a match, it will be you vs. Jack Evens, the World Wide Underground think they are so much better than yo-." I cut him off I put my plan to him, so he would listen.

"Cueto let me make myself perfectly clear, I want nothing to do with the World Wide Underground, they mean nothing I want a match with Mariposa not some flashy white boy who completely destroys the Spanish language every time he opens his mouth." I said outing my hands on his desk and pointing at him to send the message.

"Well I'm sorry Quinn I have you penciled in for Jack Evens, so it's either him or nothing." He told me I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

"See he's a pice of crap." I herd someone say from behind the door leaning in the wall I saw Ivelisse. Who almost scared the legit pee out of me.

"Yeah I know." I said back to her.

"What did you want?" She asked.