Meeting the family

"We're brothers." Fénix laughed at me since my mouth was open.

"Since when." I asked him, stupid question Quinn.

"Um well in 25 now so.....about 25 years." He smartly answered me then stepped up to the door and knocked on it as we waited for it to open.

An elderly woman answered the door and her face flooded with excitement. "Fénix mi niño te extraño!" (Fénix my boy I miss you) The woman exclaimed then fixed her gaze on me. "De quién es esta? Tu novia?" (Who's this your girlfriend?) she asked and smiled extending a hand. "Hola me llamo Sarah." (Hi my name is Sarah)

I smiled Fénix spoke up obviously embarrassed. "Mom she's not my girlfriend." He started. "Yet." I could barley here him whisper to his mom.

"You think your actually whispering?" I laughed at him, he grinned embarrassed again. "Now who's pink face?" I asked assuming he was blushing I couldn't tell he still had that stupid mask on. I fallowed him and his mother into the house. Where a girl and Pentagon where already in.

"Hey Pentagon." I greeted him.

"Hey Quinn." He answered, Fénix and his mother came back into the house.

"Okay Quinn this is my family, that's my sister Bianca, you know Pentagon and you just met my mother." He said quickly.

Bianca walked up to me and put her hand out. "Hi." She shyly said. "I used to watch your UFC fights your really talented." She complemented me.

I smiled at her I loved to meet new fans of UFC even if they don't like me. "Awe thank you it's nice to meet you too." I chirped.

"So Quinn what do you do for a living?" Sarah asked me as she closed the front door, she must not have herd us talking.

"Well I used to be a UFC fighter and was actually the first ever UFC champion, well that's a woman so I also fought the men." I explained to everyone.

"Hey Quinn do you think you can help me with the grill?" Bianca asked me I nodded and walked over to her.

"Sure." Was all I said as I fallowed her outside to the backyard.

Fénix's POV

I watched as Quinn and my sister fired up the grill talking and laughing. I've never seen Quinn not want to be friends with someone she's the sweetest thing in the world. Even when she first saw Taya she wanted to introduce herself and become friends with her.

"Why do you still have your mask on?" My brother Pentagon asked me.

"I don't know." I lied I knew exactly why I still wore it, because Quinn was here.

"Sure you don't." He said back as he took off his mask. "See it easy you put your hand on the mask and lift up." He smartly said to me.

"No duh smart ass." I said back.

"Why don't you want her to see your face." He asked.

"Who." My plan was to just play dumb.

"Quinn you idiot, that girl is adorable...and hot." He said looking out the window. Her short dress didn't help anything.

"I don't know." I answered because I really didn't I guess I didn't want her to see my face and leave me.

"When are you going to move on from Catarina?" He asked me. Catarina is my ex girlfriend she used me and then left me after I busted my ass to keep her safe from Mil Muertes.

"I am over her." I said in defense I was over her I just didn't want the same thing to happen with Quinn.

"Then you would trust Quinn." He said and then went outside to eat.

Quinn's POV

"Sorry it's a little burned, I was on the phone and Quinn was supposed to watch it." Bianca said to everyone as I looked at the slightly over cooked meat in front of me.

"It's okay don't worry about it." Sarah said eating her burger.

"In my defense....okay I got nothing." I said in defeat laughing.

After lunch we all gathered in the living room watch old Spanish movies. I was curled up with Fénix due to the small couch, struggling to fit everyone else all wrapped up in cozy blankets. As for me I was warm enough since Fénix yet again was only wearing sweatpants and he gave me his sweatshirt to wear.

"And you two say you are not dating." Fénix's mother said looking at us with a happy and excited expression on her face.

"We aren't it's a small couch." I said for the two of us. Pentagon rolled his eyes and motioned over to Fénix putting his hand on his head and lifting it up as if he was trying to pull his hair...whatever that means. But it meant something because Fénix shook his head and brushed it off.

"The guest bedroom is over down that hall if you want." Fénix whispered in my ear. "I'll sleep on the couch." I wanted him to sleep with me but since we are at his family's house it might be a little weird. So I just nodded my head as a response.

~

I groaned as the sun attacked my eyes, seeping through the white curtains. I stood out of bed and walked over to the window there was a beautiful beach that looked straight out of a movie.

That's when I herd a knock on the door. I answered and Pentagon was ok the other side.

"Hey whats up?" I friendly greeted him.

"I need to talk to you."

_________________
What do you think Pentagon's going to say? Comment, vote, share